HBO is reviving Project Greenlight. Full Story
Director John Gulager, last season's winner of TV's "Project Greenlight," is set to unleash his horror film "Feast" upon U.S. theaters next month.
Although the ratings for its initial Bravo season were truly horrific and executive producer Chris Moore personally declared the Emmy-nominated show all but dead in a blog entry posted on the show's official website shortly after the spring finale of its third season aired, like many a protagonist in the horror film genre it most recently embraced, the critically-acclaimed Project Greenlight may still yet live on.
Matt Damon says "Project Greenlight" -- the filmmaking reality show he developed with Ben Affleck -- may not return to Bravo next year.
Project Greenlight 3, the third edition of the Emmy-nominated behind-the-scenes filmmaking series that formerly aired on HBO, will premiere on Bravo on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
Which is better: an Emmy-nominated reality television series or a solid full-length movie? And is it possible to have both when the reality TV show is most successful when it makes the moviemakers look like fools?
The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the battle over whether HBO's Project Greenlight 2 fairly presented the story of the making of the Miramax movie The Battle of Shaker Heights has heated up with the movie's upcoming general release this Friday, especially since the show has been prominently featured in reviews of the film.
Maybe there's such a thing as too much reality in reality TV. Today, The Battle of Shaker Heights, the movie that was documented in HBO's Project Greenlight 2 during its filming, opens today in the U.S. -- and the one constant in the critical reviews of the movie is a discussion of the battles during its filming that were depicted on the show.
Miramax Films & TV and LivePlanet have successfully whittled both the Screenplay and Director contests entries down to The Top 250 for each contest.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"