PoweR Girls News
If the measure of fame is getting your name in the paper, then New York City public relations flack Lizzie Grubman is one of the most famous people in the Big Apple. Beginning tonight at 10:30 PM ET, MTV will try to capitalize on Lizzie's fame (or should that be infamy?) with a six-part reality series entitled PoweR Girls that focuses on Lizzie, 33, and four of her protégées at work and play.
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering