Pirate Master News
Former Pirate Master contestant Cheryl Kosewicz was found dead in her home from an apparent suicide on Friday.
Pirate Master has been cut adrift by CBS. The network has announced that it has decided to pull the Mark Burnett-created reality competition show from its summer primetime programming schedule effective immediately.
Elicia "Jupiter" Mendoza angered both the Picton Castle's crew and captain when she openly mentioned a mutiny, causing the 30-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA to become the eighth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Joe Don "J.D." Norton went from serving as the Picton Castle's first captain to posing as the biggest physical threat against the ship's current regime, causing the 36-year-old smoke jumper from Ft. Wainwright, AK to become the seventh buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Jocelyn "Joy" McElveen was a liability to whichever crew she was a member of during Expedition challenges, and with finding booty the main goal, the 21-year-old receptionist from West Columbia, SC could no longer be carried and became the sixth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Sean Twomey reneged on a deal he was paid handsomely for, causing the 27-year-old bartender from Venice, CA to go from serving as the Picton Castle's cook to becoming the fifth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during Thursday night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Cheryl Kosewicz paid the price for serving as an officer under a former Picton Castle captain that wasn't well-liked by the crew, as the 35-year-old district attorney from Sparks, NV became the fourth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
The lack of hustle Alexis Shubin displayed during last night's Pirate Master Expedition competition cost her crew a shot at the booty, and as a result, the 26-year-old fashion publicist from Laguna Beach, CA became the third buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from the CBS reality competition series.
The Picton Castle is apparently changing course.
Christian Okoye earned the nickname of "Nigerian Nightmare" while competing as a running back in the NFL however he couldn't quite get his sea legs underneath him as one of the buccaneer wannabes competing on CBS' new Pirate Master reality competition series, causing the 45-year-old from Rancho Cucamonga, CA to become the second swashbuckler cut adrift during last night's episode.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals the first 8 pro dancers to star on Season 23
- Caila Quinn: I did tell Ashley Iaconetti I wouldn't go on 'Bachelor in Paradise,' but I changed my mind and didn't think I needed her approval
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Vinny Ventiera, Izzy Goodkind, Nick Viall, Katie Lowes and Adam Shapiro
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald announce they are having another baby
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried reveal sex of first child
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: I understand Josh Murray's view, but Nick Viall and Evan Bass have a right to protect Amanda Stanton
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Ruby Castro, determines Top 5 finalists
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' loses Sarah Herron as Brett Melnick, Carl King and Ryan Beckett arrive, Izzy Goodkind falls for Brett
- Vinny Ventiera, 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day