Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Robby Hayes -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kylie Jenner surprises Ariana Grande with sold-out lip kits for her birthday
- Kellie Pickler misses buzzer and startles 'Celebrity Family Feud' host Steve Harvey
- Liam Hemsworth: My engagement to Miley Cyrus wasn't "impulsive"
- James Taylor -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor