Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Ashley Iaconetti reveals whether she had sex with Jared Haibon on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Jessa Duggar's father-in-law Michael Seewald slams Josh Duggar
- Kelly Osbourne gives flowers to Melissa Rivers for 'Fashion Police' return
- DeAnna Pappas reveals sex of second child with Stephen Stagliano
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The finale will have heartbreak and devastation
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd forced to sit out Season 21 with ankle injury
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' welcomes two new girls, Jared Haibon accepts fantasy suite with Ashley Iaconetti
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season