Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Chris Soules accident: Whitney Bischoff, Andi Dorfman and Britt Nilsson react to "horrific, life-altering tragedy"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' host Jeff Probst: I was wrong about Ozzy Lusth by several thousand miles
- Chris Soules called 911 and attended to victim before fleeing accident scene
- Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' posts new baby bump photo
- Erika Jayne responds to criticism of her Instagram nude photo: "Sending my love"