Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson