Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic Season 16 champion, runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying