Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows