Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?
- Will Wahl -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway