Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may shake up judges and pro dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists
- Jesse James severs finger in shop accident, posts photo on Instagram
- Dawn Meehan discusses her 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites' experience (Part 2)