Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kylie Jenner: I wish Caitlyn Jenner could've attended my graduation party but I "respected" my mom's decision
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"
- Simon Cowell apologizes for outburst on U.K.'s 'The X Factor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' sends Gary Busey and pro partner Anna Trebunskaya packing after "Most Memorable Year" dance
- 'Dancing With the Stars' professional dancer Allison Holker announces pregnancy
- Miranda Lambert adopts stray kitten found on Arkansas highway