Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis gives his final rose to Nikki Ferrell -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale