Pimp My Ride News
Former Pimp My Ride host Xzibit's two-week old son Xavier Kingston Joiner died early Monday morning.
TLC has announced Street Customs, a new reality series featuring the staff of West Coast Customs -- the same automotive shop formerly featured in MTV's Pimp My Ride -- will premiere on Thursday, October 11.
Gearheads will apparently be pleased with TLC's Thursday night primetime programming schedule this fall.
Some residents have objected to a public library in Racine, Wis., titling a contest aimed at teens "Pimp My Cart."
With a little help from Xzibit and MTV's Pimp My Ride crew, The Governator will be going green for Earth Day.
The California firm that "pimps rides" for MTV is leaving the cable network for a new reality show on the Discovery Channel.
Federal authorities have fined a California car shop made famous by MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show for disabling or removing safety equipment.
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers