Pawn Stars News
History Channel plans to make a "Pawn Stars" spinoff, "Pawnography."
A Nevada man is suing Pawn Stars' pawn shop, claiming his niece stole and sold his $50,000 coin collection to the shop and it melted the gold down.
Pawn Stars star Chumlee has taken to social media to prove that he is, in fact, not dead.
Pawn Stars star Rick Harrison will be hoping his third set of "I do's" will be the charm.
Pawn Stars star Rick Harrison has set a date for his wedding to Deanna Burditt.
Olivia Black, a former Pawn Stars cast member, is still pawning away despite recent reports that she was fired after nude photos of her surfaced online.
It's the third time around -- for marriage that is -- for Rick Harrison of "Pawn Stars," who announced his engagement to his Las Vegas-area girlfriend.
Film producer Al Ruddy's wife confirmed she paid $12,000 at a Las Vegas charity auction for "The Godfather" script Ruddy had autographed.
Las Vegas-based cast members of "Pawn Stars" are upset at the History channel for airing the Louisiana-set spinoff "Cajun Pawn Stars," TMZ reported.
Photos of cast members from the Las Vegas reality show "Pawn Stars" now appear on a limited-edition prepaid debit card, bank officials said.
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: Kaitlyn Bristowe broke the rules by saying "I love you" to me a bunch of times
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert intend to "move on as friends"
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso makes big move against the house to blindside and nominate Jason Roy
- Khloe Kardashian confirms brother Rob still living with her: 'he's going through a hard time'
- 'The Bachelorette's Nick Viall: How would he feel about being the next Bachelor?
- Kiptyn Locke welcomes first child with girlfriend Samm Murphy
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on 'The Bachelorette' winner Shawn Booth: There wasn't even a chance I'd pick another guy
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: I am excited to get back out there and meet a great girl
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: If we weren't going to work out, we would've split already