Pawn Stars News
History Channel plans to make a "Pawn Stars" spinoff, "Pawnography."
A Nevada man is suing Pawn Stars' pawn shop, claiming his niece stole and sold his $50,000 coin collection to the shop and it melted the gold down.
Pawn Stars star Chumlee has taken to social media to prove that he is, in fact, not dead.
Pawn Stars star Rick Harrison will be hoping his third set of "I do's" will be the charm.
Pawn Stars star Rick Harrison has set a date for his wedding to Deanna Burditt.
Olivia Black, a former Pawn Stars cast member, is still pawning away despite recent reports that she was fired after nude photos of her surfaced online.
It's the third time around -- for marriage that is -- for Rick Harrison of "Pawn Stars," who announced his engagement to his Las Vegas-area girlfriend.
Film producer Al Ruddy's wife confirmed she paid $12,000 at a Las Vegas charity auction for "The Godfather" script Ruddy had autographed.
Las Vegas-based cast members of "Pawn Stars" are upset at the History channel for airing the Louisiana-set spinoff "Cajun Pawn Stars," TMZ reported.
Photos of cast members from the Las Vegas reality show "Pawn Stars" now appear on a limited-edition prepaid debit card, bank officials said.
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"
- Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Sage the Gemini call it quits on their relationship
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: Olivia Caridi made "alarming" comments and "looked down upon" her fellow bachelorettes
- Kanye West under fire after "BILL COSBY INNOCENT" tweet
- 'Married at First Sight's Ashley Doherty loses all trust in David Norton, Sam Role starts to like Neil Bowlus