Paris Hilton's My New BFF News
Paris Hilton launches Dubai version of her 'My New BFF' reality show
Paris Hilton's publicist said the U.S. socialite has broken up with reality television personality Doug Reinhardt after six months of dating.
One new BFF apparently isn't enough for Paris Hilton.
Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has accidentally shown off mismanaged hair extensions during a Los Angeles red carpet stroll, observers say.
Paris Hilton talks about her MTV reality search for a new best friend
MTV has confirmed it's ordered Paris Hilton's My New BFF, a new reality competition series that will follow the former The Simple Life star on her quest to find a new best friend.
Paris Hilton's latest box-office venture didn't do so hot, so she's reportedly returning to her roots.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"