Paradise Hotel News
"Getting Two Birds With One Stone, " our episode summary for Episode 25 (which aired Monday, Sept. 15th) of FOX's Paradise Hotel, authored by Angelfood, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for Episodes 23 and 24 of FOX's Paradise Hotel (which aired on Monday, Sept. 8th and 10th), authored by Angelfood, have been posted. Check them out by clicking here.
While FOX continues to not formally announce the renewal of "Paradise Hotel" for next summer, the ongoing comments from FOX programming executives have made it clear that the official announcement of a renewal has become all but a formality. In their latest pro-"Paradise" comments during an interview with Daily Variety, Fox Entertainment president Gail Berman credited "Paradise Hotel" as a key to the success of the network's previously mentioned new year-round programming model.
CBS' Wednesday, September 3 telecast of the "Fourth Annual Grammy Awards" meant that the evening's normal 9PM ET "Big Brother 4" telecast was bumped to the 8PM ET timeslot, and FOX's 9PM ET broadcast of "Paradise Hotel" certainly seens to have benefited from the absense of their usual reality showdown.
FOX continues to be pleased with 'Paradise Hotel' ratings performance, talks again of 'Paradise Hotel 2'September 1, 2003
According to a recent Daily Variety report, FOX continues to be happy with the ratings performance of its "Paradise Hotel" reality show and is all but confirming that the program will be back again next summer.
FOX has announced that after a summer filled with fun, sun, scheming and strategizing, the residents of "Paradise Hotel" will soon find out what they'll win if they aren't forced to check out – and that the ultimate prize will be awarded to the last couple standing. But before that happens, they'll need to survive the challenges ahead.
FOX has announced that the two-hour season finale of "Paradise Hotel" has been rescheduled from the previously announced week of September 24, and will now air Wednesday, October 1 (8-10 PM ET/PT.)
Our episode summary for the fifteenth episode of Fox's Paradise Hotel (which aired on Monday, Aug. 11th), entitled "Hotel Californication" and authored by Lisapooh, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the recent ratings for FOX's Paradise Hotel are continuing to improve to the point that the Adults 18-49 ratings for Wednesday, August 13 episode came close to besting those of CBS' Big Brother 4 in their 9PM ET head-to-head showdown.
In an unconventional move, FOX has decided to schedule the series finale of "Paradise Hotel" for the week of September 24, 2003 -- the same week that most other television networks are launching their new Fall 2003 schedules.
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death