Outback Jack News
TBS has released some additional details regarding its new "comedic" Outback Jack reality dating show, including information on the show's setup and beginning as well as photos and biographical information about the twelve women appearing on the program and the revelation that midway through its broadcast, the show will feature a Average Joe-like twist.
For Love Or Money producer Bruce Nash and TBS have pulled back the curtain and revealed the details of their previously announced secret new reality dating series. The series, which will premiere June 22 and be TBS' first shot at a reality dating series of its own and follow its first dip into the reality programming waters via last fall's House Rules home renovation competition, will follow twelve American women as they compete for the love of an Australian named Vadim Dale.
TBS Superstation has announced that is is teaming up with reality show producer Bruce Nash (For Love Or Money, Meet My Folks) for a new, currently-casting, prime time reality dating series that will premiere June 22, 2004. According to TBS, the still-untitled hour-long series will "combine the search for love with fantastic adventure."
- 'American Idol' eliminates a male contestant and determines Top 6 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice