Next Action Star News
"Freaks and Geeks," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Next Action Star, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
NBC has announced that its much-delayed Next Action Star reality series, an America's Next Top Model-like competition that seeks to find America's next male and female action movie stars, will premiere Tuesday, June 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced an open casting call is being held in Los Angeles on Monday, March 3 to find prospective contestants for “Next Action Star,” the network's exciting new 10-episode reality series scheduled to premiere on NBC this summer.
NBC teams up with producer Joel Silver to create a "who wants to be an action movie star" reality TV showSeptember 12, 2002
Reuters reports that Joel Silver, producer of such action movie franchises as "The Matrix" and "Lethal Weapon," has partnered with NBC in an attempt to find "The Next Action Star."
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E