Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County News
MTV has announced the premiere of Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County -- the fourth season of MTV's Laguna Beach docu-reality series, which has moved up the California coast to Newport Beach and will feature a cast of seven new high-school aged students.
Laguna Beach High School's pool of students that double as subject matter for Laguna Beach has apparently run dry, reportedly causing MTV to seek-out a new setting for its docu-reality series.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)