New York Goes to Hollywood News
After previously denying it, VH1 has confirmed that I Love New York second-season lovebirds George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber and Tiffany "New York" Pollard have called it quits on their romantic relationship.
VH1 has announced New York Goes to Hollywood, a spin-off of the network's I Love New York reality dating series that will follow Tiffany Pollard as she heads to Tinsel Town to become an actress, will premiere Monday, August 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Despite putting him "on the back burner" as she moves to Hollywood and tries and make it big in Tinsel Town, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber says he's still with Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem