New York Goes to Hollywood News
After previously denying it, VH1 has confirmed that I Love New York second-season lovebirds George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber and Tiffany "New York" Pollard have called it quits on their romantic relationship.
VH1 has announced New York Goes to Hollywood, a spin-off of the network's I Love New York reality dating series that will follow Tiffany Pollard as she heads to Tinsel Town to become an actress, will premiere Monday, August 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Despite putting him "on the back burner" as she moves to Hollywood and tries and make it big in Tinsel Town, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber says he's still with Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
- Corinne Olympios is so fascinating, insists 'The Bachelor' host -- You will see her differently in a few weeks
- Summer Zervos sues Donald Trump for defamation after accusing ex-'The Apprentice' star of sexual assault
- Ali Fedotowsky talks sexuality on 'The Bachelor': Nick Viall's bachelorettes are better than this!
- Vanessa Grimaldi and I had magic, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I'd be lucky to have her as a partner
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy smooch for kiss cam
- Dominique Alexis -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I couldn't get her off my mind but our spark disappeared
- Kourtney Kardashian spotted out with Justin Bieber again
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I stand by her and her confidence
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice' star Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates comedian Jon Lovitz