New York Goes to Hollywood News
After previously denying it, VH1 has confirmed that I Love New York second-season lovebirds George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber and Tiffany "New York" Pollard have called it quits on their romantic relationship.
VH1 has announced New York Goes to Hollywood, a spin-off of the network's I Love New York reality dating series that will follow Tiffany Pollard as she heads to Tinsel Town to become an actress, will premiere Monday, August 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Despite putting him "on the back burner" as she moves to Hollywood and tries and make it big in Tinsel Town, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber says he's still with Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- U.K.'s 'Top Gear' to premiere new season on BBC America on March 12
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"