New York Goes to Hollywood News
After previously denying it, VH1 has confirmed that I Love New York second-season lovebirds George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber and Tiffany "New York" Pollard have called it quits on their romantic relationship.
VH1 has announced New York Goes to Hollywood, a spin-off of the network's I Love New York reality dating series that will follow Tiffany Pollard as she heads to Tinsel Town to become an actress, will premiere Monday, August 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Despite putting him "on the back burner" as she moves to Hollywood and tries and make it big in Tinsel Town, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber says he's still with Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web