New York Goes to Hollywood News
After previously denying it, VH1 has confirmed that I Love New York second-season lovebirds George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber and Tiffany "New York" Pollard have called it quits on their romantic relationship.
VH1 has announced New York Goes to Hollywood, a spin-off of the network's I Love New York reality dating series that will follow Tiffany Pollard as she heads to Tinsel Town to become an actress, will premiere Monday, August 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Despite putting him "on the back burner" as she moves to Hollywood and tries and make it big in Tinsel Town, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber says he's still with Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: There's a reason why I only told Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall
- Kourtney Kardashian blindsided by Chloe Bartoli photos, Scott Disick reportedly terrified to go home
- Final male contestant to appear on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 announced
- Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul reportedly get married on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly refuses to raise children in poor environment Scott Disick created
- Ciara and NFL boyfriend Russell Wilson waiting to have sex
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20 twelfth-season contestants revealed!
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe tells Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall, eliminates Joe Bailey and Jared Haibon
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated