Reports of Nashville's demise have apparently been greatly exaggerated. At least according to Fox.
After a couple of weeks of unsurprisingly poorly-rated Friday night broadcasts, Fox has decided to put Nashville on hiatus two weeks earlier than the network had originally intended.
There's a good reason why younger-skewing programming like reality shows doesn't air on Friday nights -- a lesson Fox has been reminded of the hard way.
Fox has announced the premiere of Nashville, a new Laguna Beach-like docu-reality series that will follow a group of young people trying to make their mark in Nashville's music industry.
Fox has announced that Nashville, a new Laguna Beach-like docu-reality series that will follow a group of young people trying to make their mark in Nashville's music industry, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever