Reports of Nashville's demise have apparently been greatly exaggerated. At least according to Fox.
After a couple of weeks of unsurprisingly poorly-rated Friday night broadcasts, Fox has decided to put Nashville on hiatus two weeks earlier than the network had originally intended.
There's a good reason why younger-skewing programming like reality shows doesn't air on Friday nights -- a lesson Fox has been reminded of the hard way.
Fox has announced the premiere of Nashville, a new Laguna Beach-like docu-reality series that will follow a group of young people trying to make their mark in Nashville's music industry.
Fox has announced that Nashville, a new Laguna Beach-like docu-reality series that will follow a group of young people trying to make their mark in Nashville's music industry, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line