Reports of Nashville's demise have apparently been greatly exaggerated. At least according to Fox.
After a couple of weeks of unsurprisingly poorly-rated Friday night broadcasts, Fox has decided to put Nashville on hiatus two weeks earlier than the network had originally intended.
There's a good reason why younger-skewing programming like reality shows doesn't air on Friday nights -- a lesson Fox has been reminded of the hard way.
Fox has announced the premiere of Nashville, a new Laguna Beach-like docu-reality series that will follow a group of young people trying to make their mark in Nashville's music industry.
Fox has announced that Nashville, a new Laguna Beach-like docu-reality series that will follow a group of young people trying to make their mark in Nashville's music industry, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Janel Parrish dishes on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the cameras
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)