Nashville Star News
Miranda Lambert received an honor at the 2015 Country Music Association Awards on Wednesday night.
Blake Shelton's ex-wife Miranda Lambert "not surprised" to hear of romance with Gwen Stefani, who reportedly traveled to Nashville with himNovember 4, 2015
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani have taken their flirty fling to the next level -- in the air.
Miranda Lambert recently adopted a stray kitten found on an Arkansas highway.
Miranda Lambert says she deserves a drink following news of her divorce from Blake Shelton.
Miranda Lambert returned to the stage Wednesday following news of her split from former husband Blake Shelton.
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's divorce is allegedly very bitter in light of dueling cheating reports.
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are splitting and calling it quits on their marriage.
Miranda Lambert walked away from the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday night with some major honors.
Pharrell Williams, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera all win at 2015 Grammy AwardsFebruary 9, 2015
While The Voice's Pharrell Williams won huge at the 57th annual Grammy Awards 2015 on Sunday night, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera also each walked away with an honor.
Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban and Kacey Musgraves all win at 2014 Country Music AwardsNovember 6, 2014
Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Kacey Musgraves and Keith Urban all came up big at the 2014 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' cuts "Mother and Son" Denise Williams and James Earl Corley
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing