Nashville Star 6 News
Jewel Kilcher and husband Ty Murray have welcomed their first child into the world.
CMT has announced Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler and Chris Young have all landed spots as first-round finalists to receive nominations for the 2010 CMT Music Awards.
U.S. singer/actress Miley Cyrus and former "Nashville Star" finalist Justin Gaston have broken up after nine months of dating, sources close to the couple told E! News.
John Rich reportedly got hitched over the weekend.
The 20-year-old boyfriend of Miley Cyrus is living with the teen U.S. pop sensation and her family in their California home, a source alleges.
Melissa Lawson will be following in the footsteps of numerous country musicians this weekend.
It didn't take long for Jewel Kilcher to take care of some personal business following Nashville Star's live sixth-season finale on Monday night.
Gabe Garcia feels there was nothing wrong with finishing second to Nashville Star's sixth-season champ Melissa Lawson.
Heading into Nashville Star's sixth-season finale, Shawn Mayer felt like she was in good company with fellow finalists Gabe Garcia and Melissa Lawson.
Melissa Lawson said she felt "a lot of disbelief" when she was crowned Nashville Star's sixth-season champ over Gabe Garcia during last night's live finale.
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly leaked online by hackers
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing