Nashville Star 5 News
While she's publicly presented herself as single, Whitney Duncan was married while filming Survivor: South Pacific and her marriage ended after she began a relationship with fellow castaway Keith Tollefson.
Female former reality TV contestants will be well represented at the 2007 County Music Association Awards, as Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Kelly Clarkson and Miranda Lambert all received nominations when they were announced on Thursday.
Big sister beat little brother on USA Network's live fifth-season finale of Nashville Star, as Angela Hacker, a 29-year-old mother from Florence, AL, defeated her brother Zac Hacker, a 23-year-old from Florence, AL.
Despite the fact that it's about to crown its fifth season winner, none of USA Network's Nashville Star four previous winners have enjoyed that type of commercial success one would expect to come from such a bolded titled series -- a development that hasn't gone unnoticed by some of the show's past and present judges.
Nashville Star eliminated Joshua Stevens during Thursday night's penultimate broadcast of the USA Network country music competition's fifth season, clearing the way for one of the reality show's three remaining finalists to be crowned its fifth season winner on next week's finale broadcast.
The five finalists still competing on USA Network's fifth season of Nashville Star were supposed to be reduced to four after Thursday night's episode -- but due to "technical difficulties" experienced during last week's voting period -- all five were declared safe from elimination.
Aspiring country musicians on USA Network's Nashville Star will receive a firsthand view of just what it is they're trying to accomplish as the cable network announced today the identities of several guest stars who will be performing on the fifth season of the reality competition series.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will compete in its upcoming fifth edition of Nashville Star, the American Idol-like reality music competition that searches for America's next big country music star.
Grammy-winning hipster songstress Jewel will host the next TV season of the U.S. country-music talent search "Nashville Star."
USA Network has announced the national casting tour schedule for Nashville Star 5, the fifth edition of its American Idol-like country music reality talent competition that will premiere in January 2007.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)