Nashville Star 2 News
Television personality Nancy O'Dell has married a business executive she met while waiting in line at a Los Angeles-area airport.
Nashville Star 2 winner Brad Cotter may not be another Buddy Jewell ... but he didn't do too badly, either.
The American Idol 3 stars aren't the only ones with new CD releases.
The final votes have been tallied, and America has chosen 33-year-old Brad Cotter as this season's winner of USA Network's Nashville Star.
Nashville Star, the Nancy O'Dell-hosted grassroots talent search series to find the next country music superstar, will feature two new judges and a boatload of special country music guest artists during its second season, which premieres Saturday, March 6 at 10 PM ET/PT on USA Network.
USA Network has revealed the identities of the twenty finalists who will be competing on the second season of its Nashville Star country music artist competition.
USA Networks announced Tuesday that the second edition of its reality-talent show Nashville Star will begin airing on March 6, 2004, in the same Saturday night at 10 PM (ET/PT) time slot (which, to put it politely, is not a desirable slot).
USA Network has announced that the second season of Nashville Star, a grassroots nationwide talent search for the next country music superstar, will premiere on the cable network in the first quarter of 2004.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Ed Hartwell on Keshia Knight Pulliam divorce: "She wanted a baby really fast"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- Kirk DeWindt, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Becca Tilley, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Paul Abrahamian -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery