Nashville Star 2 News
Television personality Nancy O'Dell has married a business executive she met while waiting in line at a Los Angeles-area airport.
Nashville Star 2 winner Brad Cotter may not be another Buddy Jewell ... but he didn't do too badly, either.
The American Idol 3 stars aren't the only ones with new CD releases.
The final votes have been tallied, and America has chosen 33-year-old Brad Cotter as this season's winner of USA Network's Nashville Star.
Nashville Star, the Nancy O'Dell-hosted grassroots talent search series to find the next country music superstar, will feature two new judges and a boatload of special country music guest artists during its second season, which premieres Saturday, March 6 at 10 PM ET/PT on USA Network.
USA Network has revealed the identities of the twenty finalists who will be competing on the second season of its Nashville Star country music artist competition.
USA Networks announced Tuesday that the second edition of its reality-talent show Nashville Star will begin airing on March 6, 2004, in the same Saturday night at 10 PM (ET/PT) time slot (which, to put it politely, is not a desirable slot).
USA Network has announced that the second season of Nashville Star, a grassroots nationwide talent search for the next country music superstar, will premiere on the cable network in the first quarter of 2004.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Josh Murray's outburst feels reasonable to me
- Blac Chyna: I'm a mom, a businesswoman, a growing being -- not a "stripper ho"
- 'Finding Prince Charming's star Robert Sepulveda Jr. defends his male escort past
- Jacqueline Laurita becomes a grandma -- daughter Ashlee Holmes has her first child
- Grace VanderWaal wows judges for a third time on 'America's Got Talent'