Nashville Star 1 News
Miranda Lambert has called out critics of her latest photo with boyfriend Anderson East.
Miranda Lambert and her boyfriend Anderson East attended the 50th annual Country Music Association Awards show in Nashville on Wednesday night.
Miranda Lambert has officially dated and titled her upcoming sixth studio album, which has now been revealed as "The Weight of These Wings."
While writing songs for her upcoming album Miranda Lambert made sure that her songs spoke her truth.
Miranda Lambert is taking stock of her past difficult year following the success of her new single.
Miranda Lambert celebrated her boyfriend Anderson East's 28th birthday on Sunday by sharing a photo on Instagram of herself kissing the singer.
Miranda Lambert reportedly has "crazy connection" with Anderson East, happy ex Blake Shelton is "also in love"April 4, 2016
Miranda Lambert is reportedly crazy about boyfriend Anderson East and happy her ex-husband Blake Shelton is also in love.
Miranda Lambert and boyfriend Anderson East made their red carpet debut as a couple on Sunday.
Miranda Lambert came out ontop at the 2016 ACM Awards.
Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Kacey Musgraves and RaeLynn nominated for 2016 ACM AwardsFebruary 1, 2016
Nominees for the upcoming 51st annual Academy of Country Music Awards have been announced and some familiar reality TV faces are up for honors.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice