Nashville Star 1 News
Miranda Lambert leads the field with nine nominations for the 48th annual Country Music Association Awards.
Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves and Keith Urban each walked away with at least one award each during Sunday night's broadcast of the 2014 Academy of Country Music Awards.
Blake Shelton, his wife Miranda Lambert, and Keith Urban all came up big at the 2013 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Blake Shelton and his wife Miranda Lambert both walked away big winners at last night's CMA Awards.
Miranda Lambert came up big at the 2010 Country Music Awards on Wednesday night.
Miranda Lambert led the pack with nine nominations, including entertainer of the year, announced by the Country Music Association in Nashville.
Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert both came up winners at the 2010 CMT Music Awards ceremony on Wednesday night.
The Academy of Country Music Awards ceremony could be a big night for Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert.
Several former reality contestants received nods when nominations for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards were announced on Wednesday night.
Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and Julianne Hough were all recognized by the Academy of Country Music when nominations for its 44th annual awards show were announced on Wednesday.
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly leaked online by hackers
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing