My Fair Brady News
U.S. actor Christopher Knight, aka Peter Brady on the 1970s series "The Brady Bunch," and his wife, model Adrianne Curry, are separating, their manager said.
Christopher Knight is disappointed and Adrianne Curry feels her husband was disrespected last week by Florence Henderson when she claimed the My Fair Brady lovebirds were pushed into getting engaged by VH1.
Florence Henderson claims VH1 tried to strong-arm My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry into getting engaged.
VH1 has announced My Fair Brady... Maybe Baby? -- the third season of its My Fair Brady reality series that hasn't aired a new episode in over a year -- will premiere on Sunday, January 20 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
WE tv has announced it will air Chris and Adrianne Do Russia, a two-hour docu-reality special starring My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry as they embark on a Russian adventure, on Sunday, December 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The stars of VH1's "My Fair Brady" -- model Adrianne Curry and actor Christopher Knight -- have tied the knot in Joliet, Ill.
The May-December romance of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Next Top Model" Adrianne Curry is entering a new phase.
The romantic adventures of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry will continue a second season on VH1.
VH1's latest reality show lets viewers into the not-so-private lives of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and his model girlfriend, Adrianne Curry.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds