My Big Redneck Wedding News
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding's second season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced it's renewed My Big Redneck Wedding for a second season.
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding, a new reality series that will document some of the South's strangest nuptial exchanges, will premiere on Friday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro