My Big Redneck Wedding News
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding's second season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced it's renewed My Big Redneck Wedding for a second season.
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding, a new reality series that will document some of the South's strangest nuptial exchanges, will premiere on Friday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: Graham Bunn and Zack Kalter need to move into a safe house and ride this thing out together
- 'Manzo'd with Children' starring Caroline Manzo and family to premiere October 5 on Bravo
- AshLee Frazier doesn't regret 'Bachelor in Paradise' drama with Clare Crawley, say sources
- Kristin Cavallari rocks tight dress during 'Good Morning America' appearance
- 'The Amazing Race' wins Emmy award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode ends on cliffhanger, will Graham Bunn accept AshLee Frazier's rose?
- Kellie Pickler already working on her fifth album