My Big Redneck Wedding News
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding's second season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced it's renewed My Big Redneck Wedding for a second season.
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding, a new reality series that will document some of the South's strangest nuptial exchanges, will premiere on Friday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Charo and Rashad Jennings
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I may be dumping all 30 of my bachelorettes
- Tarek El Moussa on 'Flip or Flop' future with Christina El Moussa: "We haven't 100 percent made the decision"
- Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall go at it on 'The Bachelor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Heather Morris, 'The Real Housewives' star Erika Girardi
- 'The Bachelor' couples: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 2 bachelorettes, and who's his final pick?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly confirmed for cast
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama reportedly pass on 'Dancing with the Stars'