My Big Redneck Wedding News
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding's second season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced it's renewed My Big Redneck Wedding for a second season.
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding, a new reality series that will document some of the South's strangest nuptial exchanges, will premiere on Friday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Saying JoJo Fletcher was "conflicted" over Chase McNary and Derek Peth "a massive understatement"
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- JoJo Fletcher's ex Chad Rookstool reportedly claiming to have texts proving she lied about pre-'The Bachelorette' reconciliation
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction