My Big Redneck Wedding News
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding's second season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced it's renewed My Big Redneck Wedding for a second season.
CMT has announced My Big Redneck Wedding, a new reality series that will document some of the South's strangest nuptial exchanges, will premiere on Friday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Chris Soules accident: Whitney Bischoff, Andi Dorfman and Britt Nilsson react to "horrific, life-altering tragedy"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' host Jeff Probst: I was wrong about Ozzy Lusth by several thousand miles
- Chris Soules called 911 and attended to victim before fleeing accident scene
- Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' posts new baby bump photo
- Erika Jayne responds to criticism of her Instagram nude photo: "Sending my love"
- Kim Zolciak thanks husband Kroy Biermann following son's hospitalization
- Brandi Glanville says Kim Richards friendship is "legit"
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott get close at NBA game
- Caitlyn Jenner: I would "seriously" look at running for public office