Must Love Kids News
TLC has announced Must Love Kids, a new reality series that will follow three single moms on their quest to find future husbands unconcerned with the fatherhood that comes with it, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
TLC announced it is developing Single Moms, a new The Bachelor-like reality dating series that will follow three women on a cross-country journey to find true love.
TLC announced it will launch a re-branding effort focused on the network's "real-life" content, which will include both new and returning programs packaged into nights themed around subject matter geared towards viewers and advertisers.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner