Must Love Kids News
TLC has announced Must Love Kids, a new reality series that will follow three single moms on their quest to find future husbands unconcerned with the fatherhood that comes with it, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
TLC announced it is developing Single Moms, a new The Bachelor-like reality dating series that will follow three women on a cross-country journey to find true love.
TLC announced it will launch a re-branding effort focused on the network's "real-life" content, which will include both new and returning programs packaged into nights themed around subject matter geared towards viewers and advertisers.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'