Must Love Kids News
TLC has announced Must Love Kids, a new reality series that will follow three single moms on their quest to find future husbands unconcerned with the fatherhood that comes with it, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
TLC announced it is developing Single Moms, a new The Bachelor-like reality dating series that will follow three women on a cross-country journey to find true love.
TLC announced it will launch a re-branding effort focused on the network's "real-life" content, which will include both new and returning programs packaged into nights themed around subject matter geared towards viewers and advertisers.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson Season 19 champions
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the cameras
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner