Must Love Kids News
TLC has announced Must Love Kids, a new reality series that will follow three single moms on their quest to find future husbands unconcerned with the fatherhood that comes with it, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
TLC announced it is developing Single Moms, a new The Bachelor-like reality dating series that will follow three women on a cross-country journey to find true love.
TLC announced it will launch a re-branding effort focused on the network's "real-life" content, which will include both new and returning programs packaged into nights themed around subject matter geared towards viewers and advertisers.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks