Must Love Kids News
TLC has announced Must Love Kids, a new reality series that will follow three single moms on their quest to find future husbands unconcerned with the fatherhood that comes with it, will premiere Tuesday, July 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
TLC announced it is developing Single Moms, a new The Bachelor-like reality dating series that will follow three women on a cross-country journey to find true love.
TLC announced it will launch a re-branding effort focused on the network's "real-life" content, which will include both new and returning programs packaged into nights themed around subject matter geared towards viewers and advertisers.
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Kendall Jenner reunites with A$AP Rocky in Paris
- Gavin Rossdale: Divorcing Gwen Stefani "was completely opposite" of what I wanted
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star Josh Altman and wife Heather Bilyeu celebrate baby shower
- Jennifer Lopez spends time in the studio with her twins
- Danielle Lombard -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Reality TV weddings of 2016 -- See everyone who got married! (PHOTOS)