Mrs. Eastwood and Company
Clint Eastwood's wife, former Mrs. Eastwood and Company star Dina Eastwood, has filed for divorce after withdrawing documents in which she requested a formal separation. Full Story
Dina Eastwood has reportedly withdrawn the documents the former Mrs. Eastwood and Company star filed to legally separate from husband Clint Eastwood.
Former Mrs. Eastwood and Company star Dina Eastwood is asking fans and the media not to criticize her estranged husband, Hollywood filmmaker Clint Eastwood.
Clint Eastwood and his wife, former Mrs. Eastwood and Company star Dina Eastwood, are divorcing after 17 years of marriage.
Francesca Eastwood, daughter of Clint Eastwood and Frances Fisher, will serve as Miss Golden Globe at the 70th Golden Globe Awards ceremony in Los Angeles.
Clint Eastwood's wife and daughters are to star in a reality TV show, E! announced Tuesday.
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS