Mr. Personality News
USA Today reports that FOX's new "Mr. Personality" reality series got off to a good ratings start Monday night, placing second, with 12.2 million viewers, to CBS' back-to-back Everybody Loves Raymond episodes, which averaged 13.8 million viewers. NBC's Third Watch and ABC's The Practice ranked third and fourth, respectively.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has conducted a short interview with Atlanta resident Hayley Arp, the 26 year old woman at the center of FOX's new "Mr. Personality" series. During the interview Hayley reveals some behind-the-scenes details and teases the readers for more. Hayley details how the show's producers found her "through a friend" and repeatedly dogged her via phone messages until she agreed to have a limo-chauffeured dinner with them to discuss being on the show (maybe it's just us, but we're guessing not every applicant received that type of interview session.) Additionally, for those wondering, Hayley teases that "I found Mr. Personality" -- whatever that might mean.
The upcoming Fox show Mr. Personality, which we previously revealed would be hosted by Monica Lewinsky, has now disclosed the identity of its first contestant.
It had to happen sooner or later. Since becoming notorious as U.S. President Bill Clinton's secret paramour, ex-White House intern Monica Lewinsky has tried just about everything else to make a few bucks from her celebrity, most recently designing handbags. Now she's turned to reality TV.
Is the search for true love only skin deep? Do looks matter? Is it possible for a woman to fall in love with a man based only what he’s like on the inside -- his personality, sense of humor, and values? The truth will be unmasked on the new unscripted relationship series MR. PERSONALITY coming to FOX (Mondays 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) later this season.
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time