Momma's Boys News
In the end, Momma's Boys failed to live up to its billing, with two of the show's three bachelors deciding to go against their moms' wishes and end the NBC reality dating show by picking a female suitor their mother didn't approve of.
The concept for Momma's Boys, NBC's newest reality show, is clearly something near and dear to show producer Ryan Seacrest's heart. Just ask Seacrest what his mother looks for in the women he dates.
A contestant on NBC's upcoming Momma's Boy reality dating show is reportedly worried for her safety due to racially insensitive comments she makes in the show's premiere.
NBC has decided to once again delay Momma's Boys debut.
NBC has announced its new Momma's Boy reality series will premiere two weeks later than previously scheduled.
NBC has announced Momma's Boys, a new Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating series that will follow three mothers tasked with helping their bachelor sons select the perfect woman, will premiere on Wednesday, October 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC announced it has ordered Momma's Boys, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest that will follow a group of mothers who have to help their sons find the perfect bride.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson
- Kristin Cavallari shares texts from Jay Cutler: "need u home asap"
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes