Momma's Boys News
In the end, Momma's Boys failed to live up to its billing, with two of the show's three bachelors deciding to go against their moms' wishes and end the NBC reality dating show by picking a female suitor their mother didn't approve of.
The concept for Momma's Boys, NBC's newest reality show, is clearly something near and dear to show producer Ryan Seacrest's heart. Just ask Seacrest what his mother looks for in the women he dates.
A contestant on NBC's upcoming Momma's Boy reality dating show is reportedly worried for her safety due to racially insensitive comments she makes in the show's premiere.
NBC has decided to once again delay Momma's Boys debut.
NBC has announced its new Momma's Boy reality series will premiere two weeks later than previously scheduled.
NBC has announced Momma's Boys, a new Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating series that will follow three mothers tasked with helping their bachelor sons select the perfect woman, will premiere on Wednesday, October 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC announced it has ordered Momma's Boys, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest that will follow a group of mothers who have to help their sons find the perfect bride.
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- Kree Harrison: I had a problem of not letting my wall down before 'American Idol'
- 'The Real Housewives of Miami' star Adriana de Moura marries Frederic Marq
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love
- 'The X Factor' reportedly finalizing deals with Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to serve as judges
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast