Momma's Boys News
In the end, Momma's Boys failed to live up to its billing, with two of the show's three bachelors deciding to go against their moms' wishes and end the NBC reality dating show by picking a female suitor their mother didn't approve of.
The concept for Momma's Boys, NBC's newest reality show, is clearly something near and dear to show producer Ryan Seacrest's heart. Just ask Seacrest what his mother looks for in the women he dates.
A contestant on NBC's upcoming Momma's Boy reality dating show is reportedly worried for her safety due to racially insensitive comments she makes in the show's premiere.
NBC has decided to once again delay Momma's Boys debut.
NBC has announced its new Momma's Boy reality series will premiere two weeks later than previously scheduled.
NBC has announced Momma's Boys, a new Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating series that will follow three mothers tasked with helping their bachelor sons select the perfect woman, will premiere on Wednesday, October 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC announced it has ordered Momma's Boys, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest that will follow a group of mothers who have to help their sons find the perfect bride.
- 'The Bachelorette's Luke Pell and Chase McNary confirm they're in talks to be next 'The Bachelor' star
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: The heavens opened up on my date with Robby Hayes!
- Kylie Jenner announces KyShadow eyeshadow collection
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Next week's finale is heart-wrenching and devastating
- Jinger Duggar engaged to former pro soccer player Jeremy Vuolo
- Mariah Carey: My marriage to James Packer raises "big" money issues
- JoJo Fletcher: I couldn't shake the memory of Ben Higgins during my 'The Bachelorette' date with Jordan Rodgers
- Carrie Underwood posts cute video of infant son's belly flop
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Breaking up with Chase McNary was excruciating, I'm still filled with sorrow