Momma's Boys News
In the end, Momma's Boys failed to live up to its billing, with two of the show's three bachelors deciding to go against their moms' wishes and end the NBC reality dating show by picking a female suitor their mother didn't approve of.
The concept for Momma's Boys, NBC's newest reality show, is clearly something near and dear to show producer Ryan Seacrest's heart. Just ask Seacrest what his mother looks for in the women he dates.
A contestant on NBC's upcoming Momma's Boy reality dating show is reportedly worried for her safety due to racially insensitive comments she makes in the show's premiere.
NBC has decided to once again delay Momma's Boys debut.
NBC has announced its new Momma's Boy reality series will premiere two weeks later than previously scheduled.
NBC has announced Momma's Boys, a new Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating series that will follow three mothers tasked with helping their bachelor sons select the perfect woman, will premiere on Wednesday, October 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC announced it has ordered Momma's Boys, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest that will follow a group of mothers who have to help their sons find the perfect bride.
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Bruce Jenner announces and explains desire to live as a woman
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown