Momma's Boys News
In the end, Momma's Boys failed to live up to its billing, with two of the show's three bachelors deciding to go against their moms' wishes and end the NBC reality dating show by picking a female suitor their mother didn't approve of.
The concept for Momma's Boys, NBC's newest reality show, is clearly something near and dear to show producer Ryan Seacrest's heart. Just ask Seacrest what his mother looks for in the women he dates.
A contestant on NBC's upcoming Momma's Boy reality dating show is reportedly worried for her safety due to racially insensitive comments she makes in the show's premiere.
NBC has decided to once again delay Momma's Boys debut.
NBC has announced its new Momma's Boy reality series will premiere two weeks later than previously scheduled.
NBC has announced Momma's Boys, a new Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating series that will follow three mothers tasked with helping their bachelor sons select the perfect woman, will premiere on Wednesday, October 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC announced it has ordered Momma's Boys, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest that will follow a group of mothers who have to help their sons find the perfect bride.
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court