Miscellaneous Reality TV News
Rebecca Romijn is arguably the best possible host for Skin Wars.
Party Down South is reportedly losing a significant cast member.
Bear Grylls and Zac Efron rappel shirtless in a video clip from the upcoming premiere of NBC's new Running Wild with Bear Grylls reality series.
John Mayer wants Anthony Bourdain to host his hypothetical reality show.
LeAnn Rimes is reportedly desperate to have a baby with her husband and upcoming LeAnn & Eddie reality show co-star Eddie Cibrian.
The Travel Channel has postponed its July 2 premiere of Adam Richman's new show, Man Finds Food, citing a "scheduling change."
Chris Brown says he isn't interested in starring in a BET reality series that would follow his "life after jail."
Kelly Osbourne has debuted a new head tattoo that probably has her Fashion Police co-stars talking.
Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth say their children helped their friendship come full circle.
Rob Dyrdek has inked a new, multi-year contract with MTV.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways