Meet My Folks News
NBC has generated more impressive preview numbers with its returning hit series “Meet My Folks,” which last night equaled NBC’s highest non-sports adult 18-49 rating in the Tuesday 10-11 p.m. ET hour since Oct. 2, 2001. According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s “Meet My Folks” (5.6 rating, 14 share among adults 18-49, 10.8 million viewers overall) won its slot in virtually all key demographic categories (including a tie among women 25-54) and defeated its combined ABC-CBS competition among adults, men and women 18-34. In the key adult 18-49 race, “Folks’” margin of victory was 51 percent (5.6/14 vs. 3.7/9 for CBS’ second-place “Judging Amy”).
Our episode summary for the episode 2 of the special three part premiere of the second season of NBC's "Meet My Folks," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks” returned to the schedule triumphantly last night in a special Monday preview that generated the network’s highest non-sports rating among adults 18-49 in the Monday 10-11 p.m. ET hour since May 3, 1999 (“Noah’s Ark, Part 2”). Although a "CSI: Miami" repeat led the 10PM hour in total viewers, “Meet My Folks” ruled the hour in virtually all key demographic categories, beating the combined ABC-CBS competition among adults 18-34 and women 18-34.
'Meet My Folks' to return on Monday, January 20th before moving to regular Saturday 10PM ET timeslotDecember 16, 2002
NBC will return its hit summer reality series “Meet My Folks” with a special preview of two new episodes on Monday, Jan. 20 (9-10 p.m. ET and 10-11 p.m. ET) as part of a three-story arc that concludes with the series premiere in its regular day and time of Saturday, Jan. 25 (10-11 p.m. ET.)
NBC has ordered eight new episodes of Nash Entertainment’s “Meet My Folks,” the dating competition series that has generated some of the summer’s strongest averages for a reality show. The additional episodes will likely air as a midseason replacement series.
NBC got a powerful start out of “Meet My Folks” last night in the reality show’s regular-slot debut, winning the 8-9 p.m. ET hour in all key demographics and improving on the network’s summer time-period average by 62 percent among adults 18-49.
NBC’s new relationship reality series “Meet My Folks” soared in its special 10-11 p.m. ET preview Monday evening, achieving the highest adult 18-49 rating for any reality series this summer and the highest rating for any non-sports telecast since May.
In an apparent attempt to leverage the stellar summer ratings of 'Dog Eat Dog' as a launchpad for another new reality series, NBC has decided to move the airdate of the premiere episode of their new 'Meet My Folks' program from its previously announced 8PM Wednesday July 17th premiere date to Monday, July 22nd at 10PM. The move will allow the program to utilize the evening's 9PM episode of 'Dog Eat Dog' as another strong reality-based lead-in.
We really hope the producers of 'Meet The Parents' are getting some royalties for this rip-off...
- Bob Harper suffers heart attack at gym, left unconscious for two days
- Normani Kordei reportedly the Fifth Harmony member to join 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly confirmed for cast
- 'The Bachelor' couples: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- Rachel Lindsay -- 11 things to know about 'Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa talks possible reconciliation "maybe 10 years from now" with Christina El Moussa
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's final three bachelorettes -- and who's his final pick?
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks for 'Dancing with the Stars'