Meet My Folks News
NBC has generated more impressive preview numbers with its returning hit series “Meet My Folks,” which last night equaled NBC’s highest non-sports adult 18-49 rating in the Tuesday 10-11 p.m. ET hour since Oct. 2, 2001. According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s “Meet My Folks” (5.6 rating, 14 share among adults 18-49, 10.8 million viewers overall) won its slot in virtually all key demographic categories (including a tie among women 25-54) and defeated its combined ABC-CBS competition among adults, men and women 18-34. In the key adult 18-49 race, “Folks’” margin of victory was 51 percent (5.6/14 vs. 3.7/9 for CBS’ second-place “Judging Amy”).
Our episode summary for the episode 2 of the special three part premiere of the second season of NBC's "Meet My Folks," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks” returned to the schedule triumphantly last night in a special Monday preview that generated the network’s highest non-sports rating among adults 18-49 in the Monday 10-11 p.m. ET hour since May 3, 1999 (“Noah’s Ark, Part 2”). Although a "CSI: Miami" repeat led the 10PM hour in total viewers, “Meet My Folks” ruled the hour in virtually all key demographic categories, beating the combined ABC-CBS competition among adults 18-34 and women 18-34.
'Meet My Folks' to return on Monday, January 20th before moving to regular Saturday 10PM ET timeslotDecember 16, 2002
NBC will return its hit summer reality series “Meet My Folks” with a special preview of two new episodes on Monday, Jan. 20 (9-10 p.m. ET and 10-11 p.m. ET) as part of a three-story arc that concludes with the series premiere in its regular day and time of Saturday, Jan. 25 (10-11 p.m. ET.)
NBC has ordered eight new episodes of Nash Entertainment’s “Meet My Folks,” the dating competition series that has generated some of the summer’s strongest averages for a reality show. The additional episodes will likely air as a midseason replacement series.
NBC got a powerful start out of “Meet My Folks” last night in the reality show’s regular-slot debut, winning the 8-9 p.m. ET hour in all key demographics and improving on the network’s summer time-period average by 62 percent among adults 18-49.
NBC’s new relationship reality series “Meet My Folks” soared in its special 10-11 p.m. ET preview Monday evening, achieving the highest adult 18-49 rating for any reality series this summer and the highest rating for any non-sports telecast since May.
In an apparent attempt to leverage the stellar summer ratings of 'Dog Eat Dog' as a launchpad for another new reality series, NBC has decided to move the airdate of the premiere episode of their new 'Meet My Folks' program from its previously announced 8PM Wednesday July 17th premiere date to Monday, July 22nd at 10PM. The move will allow the program to utilize the evening's 9PM episode of 'Dog Eat Dog' as another strong reality-based lead-in.
We really hope the producers of 'Meet The Parents' are getting some royalties for this rip-off...
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita officially returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott move into $7,500-per month rental home despite reports of financial problems
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges