MasterChef (Season 1) News
MasterChef crowned Whitney Miller its first winner during Wednesday night's two-hour finale broadcast of the new Fox culinary competition for amateur home cooks.
MasterChef eliminated Mike Kim and Sharone Hakman and determined its final four finalists during Wednesday night's two-hour broadcast on Fox.
MasterChef eliminated Jenna Hamiter, Avis White and Sheena Zadeh and narrowed the competition to 11 finalists during Wednesday night's two-hour broadcast on Fox.
MasterChef revealed its Top 14 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new Fox culinary competition.
MasterChef has a new premiere date but a familiar face serving as its lead-in.
Fox has announced MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay, will premiere Thursday, July 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox announced it has ordered MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay overseeing a group of wannabe chefs with no food industry experience who are trying to take their kitchen hobby to a professional level.
Fox announced it has inked a new deal with Gordon Ramsay that will keep the foul-mouthed British chef at the network for "several more years."
Gordon Ramsay has cooked up a new production company.
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa voted out of her Takali tribe
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?