MasterChef (Season 1) News
MasterChef crowned Whitney Miller its first winner during Wednesday night's two-hour finale broadcast of the new Fox culinary competition for amateur home cooks.
MasterChef eliminated Mike Kim and Sharone Hakman and determined its final four finalists during Wednesday night's two-hour broadcast on Fox.
MasterChef eliminated Jenna Hamiter, Avis White and Sheena Zadeh and narrowed the competition to 11 finalists during Wednesday night's two-hour broadcast on Fox.
MasterChef revealed its Top 14 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new Fox culinary competition.
MasterChef has a new premiere date but a familiar face serving as its lead-in.
Fox has announced MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay, will premiere Thursday, July 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox announced it has ordered MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay overseeing a group of wannabe chefs with no food industry experience who are trying to take their kitchen hobby to a professional level.
Fox announced it has inked a new deal with Gordon Ramsay that will keep the foul-mouthed British chef at the network for "several more years."
Gordon Ramsay has cooked up a new production company.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case