Married at First Sight News
'Married at First Sight' couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner expecting a baby shortly after miscarriageFebruary 1, 2017
Married at First Sight couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are expecting a child!
'Married at First Sight's reunion special catches up with the couples after six months -- Are they still together?November 2, 2016
Married at First Sight's fourth-season reunion special Tuesday night featured the three participating couples sharing updates on their lives and marriages six months after the extreme social experiment ended.
Married at First Sight will be back for another season, and this time, it will be filmed in the Windy City.
'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?October 26, 2016
Married at First Sight's fourth season has come to an end, but did the remaining two marriages also end?
'Married at First Sight' couple Derek Schwartz and Heather Seidel divorce after only two weeks, reportedly due to his marijuana habitSeptember 14, 2016
Married at First Sight couple Derek Schwartz and Heather Seidel, who were complete strangers matched to wed by a panel of experts, divorced only two weeks into the six-week experiment over the groom's alleged marijuana habit.
'Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis: I just couldn't believe my ears, losing our baby is the most terrible experienceJuly 14, 2016
Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis has opened up about the horror of her miscarriage.
Jamie Otis has sadly suffered a miscarriage with husband Doug Hehner's baby.
Jamie Otis and husband Doug Hehner are expecting their first child together.
Married at First Sight is returning to FYI with Season 4 in less than a month.
Jamie Otis is penning a new memoir all about life, love and her experiences on Married At First Sight and The Bachelor franchise.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa advertising own real estate business sans Christina El Moussa
- Kim Kardashian lasers off stretch marks after tightening skin around belly button
- Rachel Lindsay spoiler: 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains why ABC ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce