Married at First Sight News
Married at First Sight couple Jamie Otis and husband Doug Hehner have revealed whether they are expecting a baby girl or boy.
'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also movingMarch 29, 2017
Married at First Sight is moving from FYI to Lifetime for its fifth season, which will debut in April, and launching a Second Chances spinoff that same month.
'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorceMarch 22, 2017
Married at First Sight fans may be disappointed because Season 4 couple, Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast, are filing for divorce.
Jamie Otis couldn't be more excited about her healthy baby and growing baby bump.
'Married at First Sight' couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner expecting a baby shortly after miscarriageFebruary 1, 2017
Married at First Sight couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are expecting a child!
'Married at First Sight's reunion special catches up with the couples after six months -- Are they still together?November 2, 2016
Married at First Sight's fourth-season reunion special Tuesday night featured the three participating couples sharing updates on their lives and marriages six months after the extreme social experiment ended.
Married at First Sight will be back for another season, and this time, it will be filmed in the Windy City.
'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?October 26, 2016
Married at First Sight's fourth season has come to an end, but did the remaining two marriages also end?
'Married at First Sight' couple Derek Schwartz and Heather Seidel divorce after only two weeks, reportedly due to his marijuana habitSeptember 14, 2016
Married at First Sight couple Derek Schwartz and Heather Seidel, who were complete strangers matched to wed by a panel of experts, divorced only two weeks into the six-week experiment over the groom's alleged marijuana habit.
'Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis: I just couldn't believe my ears, losing our baby is the most terrible experienceJuly 14, 2016
Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis has opened up about the horror of her miscarriage.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian