Man vs. Wild News
Bear Grylls is finally out of Antarctica.
The wild apparently got the better of Man vs. Wild star Bear Grylls during a recent expedition in Antarctica.
Discovery Channel has announced Man vs. Wild's third season, which will continue to follow survival expert Bear Grylls as he battles the elements at various locations around the world, will premiere Wednesday, August 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bear Grylls hopes fake-free 'Man vs. Wild' season reassures viewers
Discovery Channel has announced the second season of Man vs. Wild, a reality series that follows survival expert Bear Grylls as he battles the elements at various locations around the world, will premiere on Friday, November 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
When Bear Grylls battles nature on Discovery Channel's Man vs. Wild, the 33-year-old survival expert doesn't always come out on top. But at least now viewers will know when that happens.
If a reality show is centered around an adventurer braving the elements on his own without the aid of modern amenities, one would assume he wouldn't be shacking up in a motel.
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See pics of Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima, Irana Shayk, Lily Aldridge, Lais Ribeiro, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver and many more!
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"