Making The Band 2 News
MTV has announced that the third season of Making the Band 2 will premiere on Thursday, March 4th at 10 PM ET/PT. The show will continue to follow the six members of the now established hip-hop group Da Band as they move into P. Diddy's luxury apartment on New York City's Upper East Side and work at taking their careers to the next level under P. Diddy's tight supervision. The Making the Band 2 premiere will kick-off with a Sunday marathon of past episodes beginning on February 29th at 1 PM ET/PT.
Too Hot for TV, the debut album for Da Band, the hip-hop/R&B group group that came out of MTV's Making The Band 2 series hosted by Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, sold over 203,000 copies in it's first week of release last week.
Zap2It.com reports that MTV has announced that Sean "P. Diddy" Combs will be featured in the network's reality show, 'Making the Band II.' Production of the series will begin later this month in New York City. The half-hour show will document the creation of a mainstream hip hop/R&B group, starting with the audition process working up to a record deal, all under the guidance of P. Diddy himself.
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus
- 'American Idol' -- Fox and NBC reportedly in bidding war to air the show's revival
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me