Making The Band 2 News
MTV has announced that the third season of Making the Band 2 will premiere on Thursday, March 4th at 10 PM ET/PT. The show will continue to follow the six members of the now established hip-hop group Da Band as they move into P. Diddy's luxury apartment on New York City's Upper East Side and work at taking their careers to the next level under P. Diddy's tight supervision. The Making the Band 2 premiere will kick-off with a Sunday marathon of past episodes beginning on February 29th at 1 PM ET/PT.
Too Hot for TV, the debut album for Da Band, the hip-hop/R&B group group that came out of MTV's Making The Band 2 series hosted by Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, sold over 203,000 copies in it's first week of release last week.
Zap2It.com reports that MTV has announced that Sean "P. Diddy" Combs will be featured in the network's reality show, 'Making the Band II.' Production of the series will begin later this month in New York City. The half-hour show will document the creation of a mainstream hip hop/R&B group, starting with the audition process working up to a record deal, all under the guidance of P. Diddy himself.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows