Making The Band 2 News
MTV has announced that the third season of Making the Band 2 will premiere on Thursday, March 4th at 10 PM ET/PT. The show will continue to follow the six members of the now established hip-hop group Da Band as they move into P. Diddy's luxury apartment on New York City's Upper East Side and work at taking their careers to the next level under P. Diddy's tight supervision. The Making the Band 2 premiere will kick-off with a Sunday marathon of past episodes beginning on February 29th at 1 PM ET/PT.
Too Hot for TV, the debut album for Da Band, the hip-hop/R&B group group that came out of MTV's Making The Band 2 series hosted by Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, sold over 203,000 copies in it's first week of release last week.
Zap2It.com reports that MTV has announced that Sean "P. Diddy" Combs will be featured in the network's reality show, 'Making the Band II.' Production of the series will begin later this month in New York City. The half-hour show will document the creation of a mainstream hip hop/R&B group, starting with the audition process working up to a record deal, all under the guidance of P. Diddy himself.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)