Make Me a Supermodel News
Ronnie Kroell recently bared all.
Branden Rickman, an 18-year-old from Lake Tahoe, NV who currently resides in Central Point, OR, was crowned Make Me a Supermodel's second season winner during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Bravo reality competition's finale.
Bravo has revealed the identities of Make Me a Supermodel's second-season cast and announced the reality competition will premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
When in doubt, re-clone what's been working best for you, apparently.
Make Me a Supermodel host Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar have announced they are expecting their first child.
Similar to the show's first season, Bravo is once again giving Make Me A Supermodel viewers the chance to vote two contestants into the into the show's second season, which is currently scheduled to premiere in the first quarter of 2009.
A 56-year-old New Jersey mother of three says she is determined to earn a spot on the upcoming season of the U.S. TV reality series "Make Me a Supermodel."
Bravo has announced open casting call dates and locations for Make Me a Supermodel's second season.
Bravo announced it has renewed Make Me a Supermodel for a second season.
Bravo revealed the identities of the 14 finalists who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel during last night's casting special broadcast of the new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)