Make Me a Supermodel
Ronnie Kroell recently bared all. Full Story
Branden Rickman, an 18-year-old from Lake Tahoe, NV who currently resides in Central Point, OR, was crowned Make Me a Supermodel's second season winner during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Bravo reality competition's finale.
Bravo has revealed the identities of Make Me a Supermodel's second-season cast and announced the reality competition will premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
When in doubt, re-clone what's been working best for you, apparently.
Make Me a Supermodel host Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar have announced they are expecting their first child.
Similar to the show's first season, Bravo is once again giving Make Me A Supermodel viewers the chance to vote two contestants into the into the show's second season, which is currently scheduled to premiere in the first quarter of 2009.
A 56-year-old New Jersey mother of three says she is determined to earn a spot on the upcoming season of the U.S. TV reality series "Make Me a Supermodel."
Bravo has announced open casting call dates and locations for Make Me a Supermodel's second season.
Bravo announced it has renewed Make Me a Supermodel for a second season.
Bravo revealed the identities of the 14 finalists who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel during last night's casting special broadcast of the new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 24 semifinalists who will compete for a spot on Make Me a Supermodel, a new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series scheduled to premiere Thursday, January 10 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it is giving fans the opportunity to determine two contestants who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series that will pit a co-ed group of 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another.
Bravo has announced supermodels Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford will serve as hosts for Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
Bravo has announced that it has ordered Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts