Make Me a Supermodel
Ronnie Kroell recently bared all. Full Story
Branden Rickman, an 18-year-old from Lake Tahoe, NV who currently resides in Central Point, OR, was crowned Make Me a Supermodel's second season winner during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Bravo reality competition's finale.
Bravo has revealed the identities of Make Me a Supermodel's second-season cast and announced the reality competition will premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
When in doubt, re-clone what's been working best for you, apparently.
Make Me a Supermodel host Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar have announced they are expecting their first child.
Similar to the show's first season, Bravo is once again giving Make Me A Supermodel viewers the chance to vote two contestants into the into the show's second season, which is currently scheduled to premiere in the first quarter of 2009.
A 56-year-old New Jersey mother of three says she is determined to earn a spot on the upcoming season of the U.S. TV reality series "Make Me a Supermodel."
Bravo has announced open casting call dates and locations for Make Me a Supermodel's second season.
Bravo announced it has renewed Make Me a Supermodel for a second season.
Bravo revealed the identities of the 14 finalists who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel during last night's casting special broadcast of the new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 24 semifinalists who will compete for a spot on Make Me a Supermodel, a new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series scheduled to premiere Thursday, January 10 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it is giving fans the opportunity to determine two contestants who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series that will pit a co-ed group of 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another.
Bravo has announced supermodels Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford will serve as hosts for Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
Bravo has announced that it has ordered Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single