Make Me a Supermodel
Ronnie Kroell recently bared all. Full Story
Branden Rickman, an 18-year-old from Lake Tahoe, NV who currently resides in Central Point, OR, was crowned Make Me a Supermodel's second season winner during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Bravo reality competition's finale.
Bravo has revealed the identities of Make Me a Supermodel's second-season cast and announced the reality competition will premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
When in doubt, re-clone what's been working best for you, apparently.
Make Me a Supermodel host Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar have announced they are expecting their first child.
Similar to the show's first season, Bravo is once again giving Make Me A Supermodel viewers the chance to vote two contestants into the into the show's second season, which is currently scheduled to premiere in the first quarter of 2009.
A 56-year-old New Jersey mother of three says she is determined to earn a spot on the upcoming season of the U.S. TV reality series "Make Me a Supermodel."
Bravo has announced open casting call dates and locations for Make Me a Supermodel's second season.
Bravo announced it has renewed Make Me a Supermodel for a second season.
Bravo revealed the identities of the 14 finalists who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel during last night's casting special broadcast of the new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 24 semifinalists who will compete for a spot on Make Me a Supermodel, a new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series scheduled to premiere Thursday, January 10 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it is giving fans the opportunity to determine two contestants who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series that will pit a co-ed group of 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another.
Bravo has announced supermodels Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford will serve as hosts for Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
Bravo has announced that it has ordered Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Bindi Irwin and pro partner Derek Hough champions defeating Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess
- Kim Kardashian: I'm willing to do anything for a natural childbirth, my baby is breech close to delivery
- 'Shahs of Sunset' couple Jessica Parido and Mike Shouhed divorcing after eight months
- June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson admit to cheating scandal prior to 'Marriage Boot Camp' premiere
- Erin Andrews talks "comfy cozy" dates with boyfriend Jarret Stoll
- Chrissy Teigen denies 'FABLife' feud with Tyra Banks
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Carlos PenaVega and pro partner Witney Carson heading into finale
- British version of 'The Voice' "poached" from BBC by competing ITV network
- Kylie Jenner labels Instagram photo with boyfriend Tyga "Chaos"
- Kristin Cavallari welcomes third child, a daughter, with husband Jay Cutler
- Kim Kardashian requests diamond necklace as her push present
- 'The Voice' artists Madi Davis and Jeffery Austin show they could win the show with breakout performances
- Bindi Irwin honors late father on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale