Make Me a Supermodel
Ronnie Kroell recently bared all. Full Story
Branden Rickman, an 18-year-old from Lake Tahoe, NV who currently resides in Central Point, OR, was crowned Make Me a Supermodel's second season winner during Wednesday night's broadcast of the Bravo reality competition's finale.
Bravo has revealed the identities of Make Me a Supermodel's second-season cast and announced the reality competition will premiere on Wednesday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
When in doubt, re-clone what's been working best for you, apparently.
Make Me a Supermodel host Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar have announced they are expecting their first child.
Similar to the show's first season, Bravo is once again giving Make Me A Supermodel viewers the chance to vote two contestants into the into the show's second season, which is currently scheduled to premiere in the first quarter of 2009.
A 56-year-old New Jersey mother of three says she is determined to earn a spot on the upcoming season of the U.S. TV reality series "Make Me a Supermodel."
Bravo has announced open casting call dates and locations for Make Me a Supermodel's second season.
Bravo announced it has renewed Make Me a Supermodel for a second season.
Bravo revealed the identities of the 14 finalists who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel during last night's casting special broadcast of the new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 24 semifinalists who will compete for a spot on Make Me a Supermodel, a new co-ed America's Next Top Model-like reality series scheduled to premiere Thursday, January 10 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it is giving fans the opportunity to determine two contestants who will compete on Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality series that will pit a co-ed group of 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another.
Bravo has announced supermodels Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford will serve as hosts for Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
Bravo has announced that it has ordered Make Me a Supermodel, a new America's Next Top Model-like reality competition series that will pit 14 aspiring runway walkers against one another with home viewers deciding the fate of each catwalk wannabe.
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Merica tribe votes off former No Collar Jenn Brown
- Derek Hough may not be able to perform on 'Dancing with the Stars' again this season due to injuries
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Rumer Willis: My mom dating Ashton Kutcher was "definitely weird for a minute"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: The competition has proven to me that I am good enough
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 2)
- Kylie Jenner responds to dangerous lip challenge on Twitter: I am not encouraging this!
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald hint they may be expecting twins
- Bruce Jenner photographed wearing floor-length maxi dress outside Malibu home
- 'Eric & Jessie: Game On' stars Eric Decker and wife Jessie Decker reveal they're expecting a boy
- 'The Voice' cuts two artists and narrows eighth-season competition to Top 8
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' Olympians and dating couple Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk (Part 1)
- Gwen Stefani, Usher and Cee Lo Green are coming back to 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough visits ER after suffering injuries during rehearsal
- Jessa Duggar and husband Ben Seewald announce they're expecting a baby!
- Bobby Brown's lawyer and wife clarify recent statements on Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition