Mad Mad House News
An African religion advocacy group has sued the broadcasters and producers of the Scifi Channel's upcoming Mad Mad House reality show, alleging that the show "demeans and misrepresents the voodoo religion."
The Scifi Channel will debut what's probably the spookiest (and certainly among the freakiest) American reality shows ever seen when Mad Mad House premieres on Thursday, March 4 at 9 PM ET/PT as part of the network's new Thursday original programming lineup.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates Danielle Ronco, sees one couple quit together
- Julianne Hough to reportedly return to 'Dancing with the Stars,' but in what role?
- Nick and Drew Lachey's 'Lachey's Bar' reality series ordered by A&E
- 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Shark Tank' and Jane Lynch win at Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony
- 'Hell's Kitchen' thirteenth-season cast revealed, new season to premiere September 10