Mad Mad House News
An African religion advocacy group has sued the broadcasters and producers of the Scifi Channel's upcoming Mad Mad House reality show, alleging that the show "demeans and misrepresents the voodoo religion."
The Scifi Channel will debut what's probably the spookiest (and certainly among the freakiest) American reality shows ever seen when Mad Mad House premieres on Thursday, March 4 at 9 PM ET/PT as part of the network's new Thursday original programming lineup.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown boyfriend Nick Gordon reportedly enters rehab after 'Dr. Phil' intervention
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera reportedly making ridiculous demands and is "a terror" to work with
- Kelly Clarkson owns up to dating Justin Guarini after 'American Idol'
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews finally set a wedding date!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 2)
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 girls as Sarina-Joi Crowe dubbed the best girl singer and Tyanna Jones delivers top vocal of the night
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City