Mad Mad House News
An African religion advocacy group has sued the broadcasters and producers of the Scifi Channel's upcoming Mad Mad House reality show, alleging that the show "demeans and misrepresents the voodoo religion."
The Scifi Channel will debut what's probably the spookiest (and certainly among the freakiest) American reality shows ever seen when Mad Mad House premieres on Thursday, March 4 at 9 PM ET/PT as part of the network's new Thursday original programming lineup.
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'