Love in the Wild (Season 2)
Michelle Sacco talks to Reality TV World about her time on Love in the Wild and reflects on some memorable moments of the season. Full Story
Benjamin Clark discusses his Love in the Wild experience and relationship with Michelle Sacco -- including what exactly went wrong in his relationship with Jenny Blatt prior to meeting the girl of his dreams.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World about her Love in the Wild victory and blossoming relationship with partner Kenneth Barrington -- including whether an engagement may be coming up for the happy couple.
Kenneth Barrington talks Love in the Wild and Yanina Beccaria -- including how the season's final adventure truly went down despite the show's creative editing.
Michelle Sacco dishes on her Love in the Wild experience -- including how she said her departure from the show was like a scene out of a "dramatic romantic movie."
Benjamin Clark opens up about his Love in the Wild experience and what went down with partner Michelle Sacco once the couple got home and tried to make their relationship work.
Kenneth Barrington talks about his Love in the Wild experience and how incredible his current relationship with Yanina Beccaria happens to be.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World in an exclusive interview about her time on Love in the Wild and her relationship, or lack there of, with partner Kenneth Barrington.
"Chase" Aaron Chase opens up about his time on Love in the Wild and getting so close to the end -- including which girl he thought was too "emotionally demanding" for his style.
Love in the Wild crowned Kenneth Barrington and Yanina Beccaria its second-season champions during Tuesday night's finale of the NBC reality dating series, which featured singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Summer Mack concludes her 'Love in the Wild' discussion just in time for viewers to enjoy the show's second-season finale tonight on NBC.
"Chase" Aaron Chase discusses his time on Love in the Wild and his relationship with Summer -- including whether he admitted the couple is in love with each other.
Summer Mack dishes on the status of her relationship with "Chase" Aaron Chase now and opens up about the time she spent on Love in the Wild.
Love in the Wild eliminated Summer Mack and her partner "Chase" Aaron Chase and determined its Final 2 couples during Tuesday night's penultimate episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists