Love in the Wild (Season 2)
Michelle Sacco talks to Reality TV World about her time on Love in the Wild and reflects on some memorable moments of the season. Full Story
Benjamin Clark discusses his Love in the Wild experience and relationship with Michelle Sacco -- including what exactly went wrong in his relationship with Jenny Blatt prior to meeting the girl of his dreams.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World about her Love in the Wild victory and blossoming relationship with partner Kenneth Barrington -- including whether an engagement may be coming up for the happy couple.
Kenneth Barrington talks Love in the Wild and Yanina Beccaria -- including how the season's final adventure truly went down despite the show's creative editing.
Michelle Sacco dishes on her Love in the Wild experience -- including how she said her departure from the show was like a scene out of a "dramatic romantic movie."
Benjamin Clark opens up about his Love in the Wild experience and what went down with partner Michelle Sacco once the couple got home and tried to make their relationship work.
Kenneth Barrington talks about his Love in the Wild experience and how incredible his current relationship with Yanina Beccaria happens to be.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World in an exclusive interview about her time on Love in the Wild and her relationship, or lack there of, with partner Kenneth Barrington.
"Chase" Aaron Chase opens up about his time on Love in the Wild and getting so close to the end -- including which girl he thought was too "emotionally demanding" for his style.
Love in the Wild crowned Kenneth Barrington and Yanina Beccaria its second-season champions during Tuesday night's finale of the NBC reality dating series, which featured singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Summer Mack concludes her 'Love in the Wild' discussion just in time for viewers to enjoy the show's second-season finale tonight on NBC.
"Chase" Aaron Chase discusses his time on Love in the Wild and his relationship with Summer -- including whether he admitted the couple is in love with each other.
Summer Mack dishes on the status of her relationship with "Chase" Aaron Chase now and opens up about the time she spent on Love in the Wild.
Love in the Wild eliminated Summer Mack and her partner "Chase" Aaron Chase and determined its Final 2 couples during Tuesday night's penultimate episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: There's a reason why I only told Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall
- Kourtney Kardashian blindsided by Chloe Bartoli photos, Scott Disick reportedly terrified to go home
- Final male contestant to appear on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 announced
- Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul reportedly get married on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly refuses to raise children in poor environment Scott Disick created
- Ciara and NFL boyfriend Russell Wilson waiting to have sex
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20 twelfth-season contestants revealed!
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe tells Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall, eliminates Joe Bailey and Jared Haibon
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West
- Caitlyn Jenner: "Up until now, I have totally isolated myself from the transgender community"
- Khloe Kardashian parties with James Harden on Fourth of July weekend, spotted sitting on his lap
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two nominees after Battle of the Block
- Kourtney Kardashian's longtime love Scott Disick photographed getting touchy-feely with ex-girlfriend on vacation
- Simon Cowell's mom dies at 89, British 'The X Factor' auditions canceled
- 'Big Brother' evicts Jace Agolli from the house, determines next two HoHs
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard leave America for overseas missions trip
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe: I'm sure 99% of women would love Ben Zorn, saying goodbye to him was crappy
- Scott Disick spotted partying in Monte Carlo with other women
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde