Losing It With Jillian News
Jillian Michaels feels her new Losing It with Jillian reality series is different from The Biggest Loser in a variety of ways.
NBC has announced Losing it with Jillian, a new reality series starring The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels, will premiere Tuesday, June 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for Losing It With Jillian, a new reality series in which The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels will temporarily move in with families and attempt to get them living healthier lifestyles.
NBC announced it has ordered Losing It With Jillian, a new reality series in which The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels will temporarily move in with families and attempt to get them living healthier lifestyles.
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good