Live to Dance News
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Live To Dance crowned D'Angelo Castro, a nine-year-old from Miami, FL, and Amanda Carbajales, a 10-year-old also from Miami, FL, its champions during Wednesday night's live finale broadcast on CBS.
Paula Abdul has confirmed that she and fellow former American Idol judge Simon Cowell have discussed working together again.
Live To Dance determined its last finalist during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance determined two more finalists during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance determined two more of its finalists during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
One semifinalist was revealed and another was chosen to advance to the competition's finals during Wednesday night's live Live To Dance broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance revealed 17 of its 18 semifinalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new CBS reality dance competition starring former American Idol judge Paula Abdul.
U.S. entertainer Paula Abdul said Sunday there are many misconceptions about her, including that she is an airhead with a drinking problem.
U.S. singer, dancer and TV personality Paula Abdul says she has never had a drinking or drug problem, contrary to rumors claiming she has.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'