Live to Dance News
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Live To Dance crowned D'Angelo Castro, a nine-year-old from Miami, FL, and Amanda Carbajales, a 10-year-old also from Miami, FL, its champions during Wednesday night's live finale broadcast on CBS.
Paula Abdul has confirmed that she and fellow former American Idol judge Simon Cowell have discussed working together again.
Live To Dance determined its last finalist during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance determined two more finalists during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance determined two more of its finalists during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
One semifinalist was revealed and another was chosen to advance to the competition's finals during Wednesday night's live Live To Dance broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance revealed 17 of its 18 semifinalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new CBS reality dance competition starring former American Idol judge Paula Abdul.
U.S. entertainer Paula Abdul said Sunday there are many misconceptions about her, including that she is an airhead with a drinking problem.
U.S. singer, dancer and TV personality Paula Abdul says she has never had a drinking or drug problem, contrary to rumors claiming she has.
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good