Little People, Big World News
TLC has announced it will begin airing new Little People, Big World fourth-season episodes on February 16.
TLC has announced that the fourth season of Little People, Big World, the docu-reality series that follows the lives of dwarf couple Matt and Amy Roloff and their four children, will premiere on Monday, October 13 at 8 PM ET/PT.
Michael James Detjen, a family friend of the Roloffs who frequently appeared on TLC's Little People, Big World reality series, died early Thursday morning at the age of 60.
TLC has announced Little People, Big World's third season, which will begin with three episodes focused on family patriarch Matt Roloff's recent drunk-driving trial, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Monday, March 3 at 8PM ET/PT.
Little People, Big World patriarch Matt Roloff's drunk-driving trial has come to an end, but not before it took a strange turn due to apparent jury misconduct.
Little People, Big World patriarch Matthew Roloff has pleaded not guilty to a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants, KPTV-TV, Fox's Portland, OR affiliate, reported Tuesday.
The 9-year-old star of TLC's "Little People, Big World" was recovering Monday from a head injury caused by a medieval catapult at his Helvetia, Ore., home.
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good