Little People, Big World News
Little People, Big World star Jeremy Roloff has popped the question to his girlfriend.
Little People, Big World stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff have announced they've separated after 26 years together.
Little People Big World is returning to weekly TV.
Although Little People, Big World's dramatic fifth-season finale on Monday night appeared to show Matt Roloff suffering a heart attack, the family patriarch wants to assure viewers he is alive and well.
TLC has announced it has renewed Little People, Big World for a sixth season.
TLC has announced that it will debut the first of 20 new fifth-season Little People, Big World episodes on Monday, April 5 at 8PM ET/PT.
While it's normally a treat for families to visit the Roloff's pumpkin patch, the Little People, Big World family recently had a cruel trick played on them.
TLC has announced Little People, Big World's fifth season will premiere Monday, October 16 at 8PM ET/PT.
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
TLC has announced it will begin airing new Little People, Big World fourth-season episodes on February 16.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian