Little People, Big World News
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
TLC has announced it will begin airing new Little People, Big World fourth-season episodes on February 16.
TLC has announced that the fourth season of Little People, Big World, the docu-reality series that follows the lives of dwarf couple Matt and Amy Roloff and their four children, will premiere on Monday, October 13 at 8 PM ET/PT.
Michael James Detjen, a family friend of the Roloffs who frequently appeared on TLC's Little People, Big World reality series, died early Thursday morning at the age of 60.
TLC has announced Little People, Big World's third season, which will begin with three episodes focused on family patriarch Matt Roloff's recent drunk-driving trial, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Monday, March 3 at 8PM ET/PT.
Little People, Big World patriarch Matt Roloff's drunk-driving trial has come to an end, but not before it took a strange turn due to apparent jury misconduct.
Little People, Big World patriarch Matthew Roloff has pleaded not guilty to a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants, KPTV-TV, Fox's Portland, OR affiliate, reported Tuesday.
The 9-year-old star of TLC's "Little People, Big World" was recovering Monday from a head injury caused by a medieval catapult at his Helvetia, Ore., home.
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book