Little People, Big World News
TLC has announced it will begin airing new Little People, Big World fourth-season episodes on February 16.
TLC has announced that the fourth season of Little People, Big World, the docu-reality series that follows the lives of dwarf couple Matt and Amy Roloff and their four children, will premiere on Monday, October 13 at 8 PM ET/PT.
Michael James Detjen, a family friend of the Roloffs who frequently appeared on TLC's Little People, Big World reality series, died early Thursday morning at the age of 60.
TLC has announced Little People, Big World's third season, which will begin with three episodes focused on family patriarch Matt Roloff's recent drunk-driving trial, will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes on Monday, March 3 at 8PM ET/PT.
Little People, Big World patriarch Matt Roloff's drunk-driving trial has come to an end, but not before it took a strange turn due to apparent jury misconduct.
Little People, Big World patriarch Matthew Roloff has pleaded not guilty to a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants, KPTV-TV, Fox's Portland, OR affiliate, reported Tuesday.
The 9-year-old star of TLC's "Little People, Big World" was recovering Monday from a head injury caused by a medieval catapult at his Helvetia, Ore., home.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks