Lady or a Tramp News
MTV has revealed the identities of the 12 women who will be competing on The Girls of Hedsor Hall, a new Charm School-like reality series produced by Donald Trump, which will premiere on Monday, February 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
Donald Trump is known for having high aspirations, and he apparently has his sights set on a now notorious call girl whom he'd like to transform into a proper lady.
Donald Trump's attempt to teach women who party hard how to live like ladies has apparently found a new home.
Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul and billionaire businessman known for his comb-over coif and the pleasure he takes in firing contestants from his The Apprentice reality series.
Forget business school, Donald Trump is apparently ready send some ladies to charm school.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad