Lady or a Tramp News
MTV has revealed the identities of the 12 women who will be competing on The Girls of Hedsor Hall, a new Charm School-like reality series produced by Donald Trump, which will premiere on Monday, February 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
Donald Trump is known for having high aspirations, and he apparently has his sights set on a now notorious call girl whom he'd like to transform into a proper lady.
Donald Trump's attempt to teach women who party hard how to live like ladies has apparently found a new home.
Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul and billionaire businessman known for his comb-over coif and the pleasure he takes in firing contestants from his The Apprentice reality series.
Forget business school, Donald Trump is apparently ready send some ladies to charm school.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Cody Simpson: I have mixed feelings, I had no clue I'd be going home
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'Southern Charm' stars Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel reportedly have baby girl
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Cody Simpson and professional partner Witney Carson on 'Disney Night'
- 'The Voice' coaches Shakira and Adam Levine determine their three-person teams, four artists get eliminated
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Peta Murgatroyd: James Maslow and I have amazing chemistry, it feels so good to be back with him!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly tour Chateau de Louveciennes as possible wedding location