Lady or a Tramp News
MTV has revealed the identities of the 12 women who will be competing on The Girls of Hedsor Hall, a new Charm School-like reality series produced by Donald Trump, which will premiere on Monday, February 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
Donald Trump is known for having high aspirations, and he apparently has his sights set on a now notorious call girl whom he'd like to transform into a proper lady.
Donald Trump's attempt to teach women who party hard how to live like ladies has apparently found a new home.
Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul and billionaire businessman known for his comb-over coif and the pleasure he takes in firing contestants from his The Apprentice reality series.
Forget business school, Donald Trump is apparently ready send some ladies to charm school.
- Derek Hough and Julianne Hough reportedly returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' fall season
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- Who gets engaged? Who splits? Which couple quits the show?
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again