Lady or a Tramp News
MTV has revealed the identities of the 12 women who will be competing on The Girls of Hedsor Hall, a new Charm School-like reality series produced by Donald Trump, which will premiere on Monday, February 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
Donald Trump is known for having high aspirations, and he apparently has his sights set on a now notorious call girl whom he'd like to transform into a proper lady.
Donald Trump's attempt to teach women who party hard how to live like ladies has apparently found a new home.
Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul and billionaire businessman known for his comb-over coif and the pleasure he takes in firing contestants from his The Apprentice reality series.
Forget business school, Donald Trump is apparently ready send some ladies to charm school.
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I really mean it when I say this is the most dramatic season in history
- Christina Aguilera to duet with Ariana Grande on 'The Voice' finale