Lady or a Tramp News
MTV has revealed the identities of the 12 women who will be competing on The Girls of Hedsor Hall, a new Charm School-like reality series produced by Donald Trump, which will premiere on Monday, February 9 at 9PM ET/PT.
Donald Trump is known for having high aspirations, and he apparently has his sights set on a now notorious call girl whom he'd like to transform into a proper lady.
Donald Trump's attempt to teach women who party hard how to live like ladies has apparently found a new home.
Donald Trump is a real-estate mogul and billionaire businessman known for his comb-over coif and the pleasure he takes in firing contestants from his The Apprentice reality series.
Forget business school, Donald Trump is apparently ready send some ladies to charm school.
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: My head was spinning this week, I dealt with a bad rumor and worried my mistakes might cost me love
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice: The living conditions in prison were horrible, I was living in hell
- 'The Biggest Loser' contestants receive stunning makeovers, Lauren Clark gets eliminated
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden reportedly break up and call it quits
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Leah Block lies and throws Lauren Bushnell under the bus, Ben Higgins crushes Olivia Caridi on two-on-one date
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her