Kourtney and Kim Take New York News
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' divorce case will finally be heading to trial.
Kim Kardashian has declared estranged husband Kris Humphries is allegedly putting her unborn baby at risk due to all the stress surrounding their unfinalized divorce.
Kris Humphries has filed a motion opposing estranged wife Kim Kardashian's request for a speedy trial to finalize their divorce.
Kim Kardashian's estranged husband Kris Humphries has reportedly put a price on what it would take for him to walk away and allow the reality TV star to move on with her life.
Kim Kardashian is reportedly ready to give estranged husband Kris Humphries the annulment he's been begging for but her mother Kris Jenner is completely against the idea.
Kim Kardashian is apparently shocked she was even capable of getting pregnant.
Kanye West is reportedly chomping at the bit to lock down Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian's pregnancy will definitely be documented on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, according to executive producer Ryan Seacrest.
Kim Kardashian says she won't be showing off her baby on TV, presumably putting an end to conflicting reports about whether the child will be featured on one of her reality shows.
Kim Kardashian reportedly upset she may still be married to Kris Humphries when Kanye West's baby comesJanuary 9, 2013
Kim Kardashian is reportedly frustrated she's probably still going to be married to ex-husband Kris Humphries when she gives birth to her first child with boyfriend Kanye West.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 winners
- 'The Voice' crowns tenth-season champion
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"