Kourtney and Kim Take New York News
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' divorce case will finally be heading to trial.
Kim Kardashian has declared estranged husband Kris Humphries is allegedly putting her unborn baby at risk due to all the stress surrounding their unfinalized divorce.
Kris Humphries has filed a motion opposing estranged wife Kim Kardashian's request for a speedy trial to finalize their divorce.
Kim Kardashian's estranged husband Kris Humphries has reportedly put a price on what it would take for him to walk away and allow the reality TV star to move on with her life.
Kim Kardashian is reportedly ready to give estranged husband Kris Humphries the annulment he's been begging for but her mother Kris Jenner is completely against the idea.
Kim Kardashian is apparently shocked she was even capable of getting pregnant.
Kanye West is reportedly chomping at the bit to lock down Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian's pregnancy will definitely be documented on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, according to executive producer Ryan Seacrest.
Kim Kardashian says she won't be showing off her baby on TV, presumably putting an end to conflicting reports about whether the child will be featured on one of her reality shows.
Kim Kardashian reportedly upset she may still be married to Kris Humphries when Kanye West's baby comesJanuary 9, 2013
Kim Kardashian is reportedly frustrated she's probably still going to be married to ex-husband Kris Humphries when she gives birth to her first child with boyfriend Kanye West.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Debra Messing apologizes to Blake Shelton after Donald Trump misunderstanding
- Robby Hayes denies threatening ex-girlfriend Hope Higginbotham, Chad Johnson's accusations
- Khloe Kardashian responds to criticism of weight loss -- "First I'm too fat and now I'm too skinny!"
- Zayn Malik on girlfriend Gigi Hadid: We work "so well" as a couple
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I wonder if JoJo Fletcher let her mind override her heart with Chase McNary
- Bridgette Dunning -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting