Kourtney and Kim Take New York News
Kim Kardashian seemingly gets criticized every day for one thing or another and most often chooses to ignore the haters, but there's one topic the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star apparently won't put up with.
Kim Kardashian has revealed she's a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's spoof of her new "Bound 2" music video with fiance Kanye West.
Despite Kanye West's constant plead for privacy from the media when it comes to his family, the rapper and fiancee Kim Kardashian may reportedly film their wedding for TV.
Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West are reportedly banking on having a second child next year.
Scott Disick's mom Bonnie Disick has passed away.
Kim Kardashian has confirmed she will be taking fiance Kanye West's surname when they marry.
Kim Kardashian is apparently letting new fiance Kanye West take control of the reins on their wedding.
While the Kardashians have always taken shots at tabloids for lying or exaggerating their personal business, Kim Kardashian admits her pregnancy troubles were even worse than the media had reported.
Kim Kardashian has opened up about her engagement and the idea of marrying new fiance Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is back to flaunting her curvaceous body with one revealing photo after the next.
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers