Kourtney and Kim Take New York News
Kim Kardashian seemingly gets criticized every day for one thing or another and most often chooses to ignore the haters, but there's one topic the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star apparently won't put up with.
Kim Kardashian has revealed she's a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's spoof of her new "Bound 2" music video with fiance Kanye West.
Despite Kanye West's constant plead for privacy from the media when it comes to his family, the rapper and fiancee Kim Kardashian may reportedly film their wedding for TV.
Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West are reportedly banking on having a second child next year.
Scott Disick's mom Bonnie Disick has passed away.
Kim Kardashian has confirmed she will be taking fiance Kanye West's surname when they marry.
Kim Kardashian is apparently letting new fiance Kanye West take control of the reins on their wedding.
While the Kardashians have always taken shots at tabloids for lying or exaggerating their personal business, Kim Kardashian admits her pregnancy troubles were even worse than the media had reported.
Kim Kardashian has opened up about her engagement and the idea of marrying new fiance Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is back to flaunting her curvaceous body with one revealing photo after the next.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)