Kourtney and Kim Take New York News
Kim Kardashian seemingly gets criticized every day for one thing or another and most often chooses to ignore the haters, but there's one topic the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star apparently won't put up with.
Kim Kardashian has revealed she's a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's spoof of her new "Bound 2" music video with fiance Kanye West.
Despite Kanye West's constant plead for privacy from the media when it comes to his family, the rapper and fiancee Kim Kardashian may reportedly film their wedding for TV.
Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West are reportedly banking on having a second child next year.
Scott Disick's mom Bonnie Disick has passed away.
Kim Kardashian has confirmed she will be taking fiance Kanye West's surname when they marry.
Kim Kardashian is apparently letting new fiance Kanye West take control of the reins on their wedding.
While the Kardashians have always taken shots at tabloids for lying or exaggerating their personal business, Kim Kardashian admits her pregnancy troubles were even worse than the media had reported.
Kim Kardashian has opened up about her engagement and the idea of marrying new fiance Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian is back to flaunting her curvaceous body with one revealing photo after the next.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee