Kitchen Nightmares News
Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana Ramsay are currently mourning the loss of a child.
Gordon Ramsay is ending one of his many reality TV shows on Fox.
A couple who was shown fighting with their restaurant staff, yelling at customers and taking their servers' tips when featured on Kitchen Nightmares on Friday claim the show sensationalized the situation and exaggerated problems.
Former 'Kitchen Nightmares' chef Joseph Cerniglia commits suicide
Gordon Ramsey is going to be a permanent fixture on Fox's programming schedule for the foreseeable future.
Fox has announced it has renewed Kitchen Nightmares for a third season.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' third season will premiere Friday, January 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox announced it has ordered MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay overseeing a group of wannabe chefs with no food industry experience who are trying to take their kitchen hobby to a professional level.
Fox announced it has inked a new deal with Gordon Ramsay that will keep the foul-mouthed British chef at the network for "several more years."
Gordon Ramsay has cooked up a new production company.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"
- Jade Roper calls herself "disgusting," Tanner Tolbert reveals fear of "getting a divorce" on 'Marriage Boot Camp'