Kitchen Nightmares News
Gordon Ramsay is ending one of his many reality TV shows on Fox.
A couple who was shown fighting with their restaurant staff, yelling at customers and taking their servers' tips when featured on Kitchen Nightmares on Friday claim the show sensationalized the situation and exaggerated problems.
Former 'Kitchen Nightmares' chef Joseph Cerniglia commits suicide
Gordon Ramsey is going to be a permanent fixture on Fox's programming schedule for the foreseeable future.
Fox has announced it has renewed Kitchen Nightmares for a third season.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' third season will premiere Friday, January 29 at 9PM ET/PT.
Fox announced it has ordered MasterChef, a new culinary competition series that will feature Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares star Gordon Ramsay overseeing a group of wannabe chefs with no food industry experience who are trying to take their kitchen hobby to a professional level.
Fox announced it has inked a new deal with Gordon Ramsay that will keep the foul-mouthed British chef at the network for "several more years."
Gordon Ramsay has cooked up a new production company.
Gordon Ramsay's freewheeling use of expletives has landed him in hot water with Australia's parliament.
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend