Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane News
Kimora Lee Simmons and husband Tim Leissner are expecting their first child.
Kimora Lee Simmons has married investment banker Tim Leissner, according to her ex-husband Russell Simmons.
Kimora Lee Simmons' publicist says the model and "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane" reality show star has given birth to a son in Los Angeles.
Russell Simmons to pay Kimora Lee $40k a month in child support
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars