Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane News
Kimora Lee Simmons and husband Tim Leissner are expecting their first child.
Kimora Lee Simmons has married investment banker Tim Leissner, according to her ex-husband Russell Simmons.
Kimora Lee Simmons' publicist says the model and "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane" reality show star has given birth to a son in Los Angeles.
Russell Simmons to pay Kimora Lee $40k a month in child support
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde