Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane News
Kimora Lee Simmons and husband Tim Leissner are expecting their first child.
Kimora Lee Simmons has married investment banker Tim Leissner, according to her ex-husband Russell Simmons.
Kimora Lee Simmons' publicist says the model and "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane" reality show star has given birth to a son in Los Angeles.
Russell Simmons to pay Kimora Lee $40k a month in child support
- Ashley Iaconetti reveals whether she had sex with Jared Haibon on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Jessa Duggar's father-in-law Michael Seewald slams Josh Duggar
- Kelly Osbourne gives flowers to Melissa Rivers for 'Fashion Police' return
- DeAnna Pappas reveals sex of second child with Stephen Stagliano
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The finale will have heartbreak and devastation
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd forced to sit out Season 21 with ankle injury
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' welcomes two new girls, Jared Haibon accepts fantasy suite with Ashley Iaconetti
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season