Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane News
Kimora Lee Simmons and husband Tim Leissner are expecting their first child.
Kimora Lee Simmons has married investment banker Tim Leissner, according to her ex-husband Russell Simmons.
Kimora Lee Simmons' publicist says the model and "Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane" reality show star has given birth to a son in Los Angeles.
Russell Simmons to pay Kimora Lee $40k a month in child support
- 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dead at age 32 after losing cancer battle
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart