Kid Nation News
A U.S. psychologist says the new reality show "Kid Nation" could end up like "Lord of the Flies" if the adult film crew wasn't around.
Last night's premiere of CBS' controversial new Kid Nation reality series averaged 9.4 million total viewers and placed first or second in its time period in all key demographics.
CBS' 'Kid Nation' reality series premieres amid media criticism
Tom Foreman, the executive producer of the new U.S. reality TV show, "Kid Nation," says viewers will decide when a show goes too far.
CBS is standing behind its "Kid Nation" reality TV show about kids plunked in a New Mexico ghost town despite criticism of how the kids were treated.
Unions step into the fray over CBS' new 'Kid Nation' reality series
Controversy grows over CBS' upcoming 'Kid Nation' reality show
CBS has announced the identities of the 40 young pioneers participating in Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle their attempts to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town" over the course of 40 days.
'Kid Nation' producer defends CBS reality show's concept to TV critics
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle the adventures of 40 children that were given 40 days to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town," will premiere on Wednesday, September 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates C.J. Harris and longtime girlfriend Lebya Simpson
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)