Khloe & Lamar News
Lamar Odom apparently doesn't want to be divorced from Khloe Kardashian, but if the split becomes official, he still won't view her as anything but his wife.
Khloe Kardashian and her soon-to-be former husband Lamar Odom are selling their $4 million home in Tarzana, CA following Kardashian's recent divorce filing.
Khloe Kardashian is apparently thrilled the year 2013 will soon be over and she's ready to start anew.
Khloe Kardashian has filed for divorce from Lamar Odom, her husband and former Khloe & Lamar co-star.
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is filing for divorce from her husband Lamar Odom.
Lamar Odom has reached a plea deal in his DUI case that gives him a three-year probation sentence and requires him to attend a three-month alcohol-education program.
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reportedly spend Thanksgiving apart, Lamar to return to the LA ClippersDecember 3, 2013
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reportedly spent Thanksgiving apart even though they were in the same city.
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly not given up on her marriage to Lamar Odom and the couple is working through their problems via professional help.
Lamar Odom is insisting his relationship with Khloe Kardashian is better than ever.
Khloe Kardashian and estranged husband Lamar Odom reportedly have not reconciled despite recently attending a Kanye West concert together.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case