Khloe & Lamar
Khloe Kardashian sources have reiterated a split from husband Lamar Odom appears all but certain. Full Story
Lamar Odom is in a dire situation due to his substance abuse issues and his family is reportedly trying to save him.
Lamar Odom has apparently fallen off the wagon again only nine months after experiencing a near-fatal drug overdose in a Nevada brothel.
Khloe Kardashian reportedly feels "tremendous amount of guilt" because divorce might kill Lamar Odom
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly staying married to Lamar Odom out of guilt.
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly desperately trying to get Lamar Odom into a rehab program for his substance abuse issues, but he's refusing to cooperate.
Lamar Odom was photographed drinking at an Irish pub in the early morning hours of Easter Sunday before celebrating with estranged wife Khloe Kardashian and her family, who disapprove and are now reportedly worried.
Khloe Kardashian and James Harden's relationship is reportedly over.
Lamar Odom apparently had an eventful Super Bowl Sunday with his estranged wife Khloe Kardashian and her sister Kim Kardashian.
Khloe Kardashian was never one to shy away from reality TV cameras when discussing her sex life with Lamar Odom, so it's no surprise she felt comfortable enough to make their own personal sex tape.
Lamar Odom will not be charged in connection with his October 13 drug overdose in a Nevada brothel.
Lamar Odom apparently spent the holidays with his two children, Lamar Odom Jr. and Destiny Odom, who posted a picture of the former NBA star on social media.
Lamar Odom is reportedly improving "little by little" in the hospital.
Khloe Kardashian blasts critics on Twitter: Lamar Odom went against our marriage vows, not me, so get off my d-ck!!
Khloe Kardashian is completely fed up with people criticizing her complicated love triangle with husband Lamar Odom and boyfriend James Harden.
Lamar Odom reportedly can't recognize some family and close friends, likely has serious brain damage
Lamar Odom might be worse off than people currently assume.
Khloe Kardashian revealed her family pushed her to leave Lamar Odom's side in the hospital after dedicating almost a month solely to him.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single