Khloe & Lamar
Lamar Odom says he hopes to someday get former wife Khloe Kardashian back. Full Story
Lamar Odom, now living a sober lifestyle, calls himself "a walking miracle" after recovering from his near-fatal drug overdose in October 2015, and now he's ready to share his story.
Lamar Odom has reportedly left rehab and is in a good place emotionally and physically.
Lamar Odom checks into rehab one year after drug overdose as divorce from Khloe Kardashian legally finalizes
Lamar Odom has reportedly checked into rehab to seek treatment.
Lamar Odom is in a dire situation due to his substance abuse issues and his family is reportedly trying to save him.
Lamar Odom has apparently fallen off the wagon again only nine months after experiencing a near-fatal drug overdose in a Nevada brothel.
Khloe Kardashian reportedly feels "tremendous amount of guilt" because divorce might kill Lamar Odom
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly staying married to Lamar Odom out of guilt.
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly desperately trying to get Lamar Odom into a rehab program for his substance abuse issues, but he's refusing to cooperate.
Lamar Odom was photographed drinking at an Irish pub in the early morning hours of Easter Sunday before celebrating with estranged wife Khloe Kardashian and her family, who disapprove and are now reportedly worried.
Khloe Kardashian and James Harden's relationship is reportedly over.
Lamar Odom apparently had an eventful Super Bowl Sunday with his estranged wife Khloe Kardashian and her sister Kim Kardashian.
Khloe Kardashian was never one to shy away from reality TV cameras when discussing her sex life with Lamar Odom, so it's no surprise she felt comfortable enough to make their own personal sex tape.
Lamar Odom will not be charged in connection with his October 13 drug overdose in a Nevada brothel.
Lamar Odom apparently spent the holidays with his two children, Lamar Odom Jr. and Destiny Odom, who posted a picture of the former NBA star on social media.
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend recreate 'Devil Wears Prada' scenes
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Chris Soules accident: Whitney Bischoff, Andi Dorfman and Britt Nilsson react to "horrific, life-altering tragedy"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' host Jeff Probst: I was wrong about Ozzy Lusth by several thousand miles
- Chris Soules called 911 and attended to victim before fleeing accident scene
- Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' posts new baby bump photo
- Erika Jayne responds to criticism of her Instagram nude photo: "Sending my love"
- Kim Zolciak thanks husband Kroy Biermann following son's hospitalization
- Brandi Glanville says Kim Richards friendship is "legit"
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott get close at NBA game
- Caitlyn Jenner: I would "seriously" look at running for public office
- Kelly Osbourne: I helped Yolanda Hadid with Lyme disease battle