Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
Lamar Odom is reportedly getting fed up with Khloe Kardashian's constant presence in the hospital although reports have circulated she's just trying to help and support him.
Kendall Jenner's success in the modeling industry continues to rise as she just reportedly booked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Kim Kardashian poked fun at herself by dressing as 2013 Kim Kardashian for Halloween.
Khloe Kardashian apparently spent Halloween with Lamar Odom in the hospital.
Lamar Odom "definitely" needing a kidney transplant is out the window now.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians is returning to E! next month with Season 11.
Ellen DeGeneres surprised fans with a special treat when she revealed her Halloween costume a day early.
Khloe Kardashian hasn't completely put her social life on hold for Lamar Odom, as she made that clear when attending boyfriend James Harden's NBA opener this week.
Caitlyn Jenner just turned 66 and got a big birthday gift.
Lamar Odom is luckily on his way to walking, another crucial step in his long road to recovery.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' cuts "Mother and Son" Denise Williams and James Earl Corley
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing