Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
Kim Kardashian says she won't be showing off her baby on TV, presumably putting an end to conflicting reports about whether the child will be featured on one of her reality shows.
Kim Kardashian reportedly upset she may still be married to Kris Humphries when Kanye West's baby comesJanuary 9, 2013
Kim Kardashian is reportedly frustrated she's probably still going to be married to ex-husband Kris Humphries when she gives birth to her first child with boyfriend Kanye West.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly bought a home together.
Kris Jenner reportedly planned to sell daughter Kim Kardashian's baby announcement but Kanye West blew the surprise and gave the news away for free.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West apparently won't be getting married any time soon although they have a baby on the way.
Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West's baby may appear on television despite a prior report alleging otherwise.
Kim Kardashian's sex tape sales have skyrocketed since the public discovered she's pregnant with rapper Kanye West's baby.
Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West have reportedly decided they want to keep their baby away from reality TV cameras.
Kim Kardashian's family, Kanye West and celebrities have all had something to say about the recent news of Kim's pregnancy, but now it's finally Kim's turn to express her own thoughts.
Kim Kardashian is officially pregnant with the baby of rapper Kanye West.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West