Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are not going to take heavy criticism lying down.
Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled peopleSeptember 15, 2014
If Kanye West doesn't get his way, he goes haywire -- surprise, surprise.
Kendall Jenner posts upskirt photo on Instagram while bashing the photographer responsible for taking itSeptember 12, 2014
Kendall Jenner apparently believes a paparazzo crossed the line.
Kanye West was rushed to the hospital for a migraine that was initially believed to be a far worse condition.
Scott Disick has reportedly refused to check into the rehab facility his pseudo mother-in-law Kris Jenner picked out for him.
Khloe Kardashian's relationship with rapper French Montana may be over.
Kris Jenner has reportedly decided to increase her security after receiving multiple death threats directed toward her and daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Kim Kardashian: I think I'll dress in revealing clothes for a long time, I could have one to three more kidsSeptember 9, 2014
Kim Kardashian has set her sights on dressing sexy for as long as she can regardless of how many children she ends up having.
Kim Kardashian took the Ice Bucket Challenge on Tuesday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly never created a sex tape although the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star hinted they might have one.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)