Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin says rumors that TLC is canceling her Kate Plus 8 reality series are news to her.
Kate Gosselin is looking to up the ante when it comes to finding a new man -- not in quality, but in age.
Kate Gosselin says while her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin is still estranged, she wishes he would spend more time with their eight children.
TLC has announced Kate Plus 8 will return with new episodes beginning Monday, April 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sources have put the kibosh on talk that U.S. reality television stars Jon and Kate Gosselin might be getting back together, People magazine reported.
Jon Gosselin has apparently moved from a sales job to a construction job.
Jon Gosselin has reportedly returned to the real world.
Kate Gosselin will reportedly be ringing in the new year Down Under.
Kate Gosselin has denied rumors that two of her eight children were expelled from school.
Kate Gosselin is homeschooling two of her eight kids after they were expelled from a private school in Pennsylvania, a source told People.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe