Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin's Kate Plus 8 reality series is over.
Kate Gosselin says rumors that TLC is canceling her Kate Plus 8 reality series are news to her.
Kate Gosselin is looking to up the ante when it comes to finding a new man -- not in quality, but in age.
Kate Gosselin says while her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin is still estranged, she wishes he would spend more time with their eight children.
TLC has announced Kate Plus 8 will return with new episodes beginning Monday, April 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sources have put the kibosh on talk that U.S. reality television stars Jon and Kate Gosselin might be getting back together, People magazine reported.
Jon Gosselin has apparently moved from a sales job to a construction job.
Jon Gosselin has reportedly returned to the real world.
Kate Gosselin will reportedly be ringing in the new year Down Under.
Kate Gosselin has denied rumors that two of her eight children were expelled from school.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan reveals how her 36-name list of sexual partners leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas