Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin's Kate Plus 8 reality series is over.
Kate Gosselin says rumors that TLC is canceling her Kate Plus 8 reality series are news to her.
Kate Gosselin is looking to up the ante when it comes to finding a new man -- not in quality, but in age.
Kate Gosselin says while her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin is still estranged, she wishes he would spend more time with their eight children.
TLC has announced Kate Plus 8 will return with new episodes beginning Monday, April 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sources have put the kibosh on talk that U.S. reality television stars Jon and Kate Gosselin might be getting back together, People magazine reported.
Jon Gosselin has apparently moved from a sales job to a construction job.
Jon Gosselin has reportedly returned to the real world.
Kate Gosselin will reportedly be ringing in the new year Down Under.
Kate Gosselin has denied rumors that two of her eight children were expelled from school.
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian