Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin's Kate Plus 8 reality series is over.
Kate Gosselin says rumors that TLC is canceling her Kate Plus 8 reality series are news to her.
Kate Gosselin is looking to up the ante when it comes to finding a new man -- not in quality, but in age.
Kate Gosselin says while her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin is still estranged, she wishes he would spend more time with their eight children.
TLC has announced Kate Plus 8 will return with new episodes beginning Monday, April 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sources have put the kibosh on talk that U.S. reality television stars Jon and Kate Gosselin might be getting back together, People magazine reported.
Jon Gosselin has apparently moved from a sales job to a construction job.
Jon Gosselin has reportedly returned to the real world.
Kate Gosselin will reportedly be ringing in the new year Down Under.
Kate Gosselin has denied rumors that two of her eight children were expelled from school.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison on Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall drama: I understand both sides
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: The last two months were very tough
- 'Last Comic Standing' eliminates Rocky LaPorte, determines Top 4 comics
- 'Big Brother' evicts Amber Borzotra from the house via unanimous vote
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match