Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Jon Gosselin has revealed he's done paying child support for his eight children.
Jon Gosselin has confirmed he is working as a waiter at a restaurant in his home state of Pennsylvania.
Kate Gosselin is suing ex-husband Jon Gosselin for helping a writer publish a tell-all book titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.
Kate Gosselin admits she made a lot of mistakes in her past but feels she's become an entirely new person in recent years post-reality TV.
Jon Gosselin apparently isn't much of a trendsetter, if anything, his decision to wear a certain brand in public was a huge setback for the designer's line.
Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.
Kate Gosselin is reportedly getting increasingly more desperate to remain a reality TV star despite little interest from networks.
Kate Gosselin has been fired from her blogging gig with CouponCabin because of an "authenticity" issue, according to the coupon website.
Jon Gosselin has publicly apologized to ex-wife Kate Gosselin for the way he behaved following the former couple's 2009 split.
Kate Gosselin apparently had dinner for one on Valentine's Day.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy