Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Jon Gosselin says the lack of communication between himself and ex-wife Kate Gosselin is so severe, their eight children are being raised one way by him and a completely different way by Kate.
Kate Gosselin apparently pities her ex-husband Jon Gosselin, and in a way, feels that's evidence she still loves him in some way.
Jon Gosselin has made it very clear he wants to live a normal life away from cameras, and he's not messing around.
Jon Gosselin allegedly threatened a female photographer with a gun after she followed him onto his private property in Pennsylvania.
Jon Gosselin has revealed he's done paying child support for his eight children.
Jon Gosselin has confirmed he is working as a waiter at a restaurant in his home state of Pennsylvania.
Kate Gosselin is suing ex-husband Jon Gosselin for helping a writer publish a tell-all book titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.
Kate Gosselin admits she made a lot of mistakes in her past but feels she's become an entirely new person in recent years post-reality TV.
Jon Gosselin apparently isn't much of a trendsetter, if anything, his decision to wear a certain brand in public was a huge setback for the designer's line.
Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer