Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin is suing ex-husband Jon Gosselin for helping a writer publish a tell-all book titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.
Kate Gosselin admits she made a lot of mistakes in her past but feels she's become an entirely new person in recent years post-reality TV.
Jon Gosselin apparently isn't much of a trendsetter, if anything, his decision to wear a certain brand in public was a huge setback for the designer's line.
Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.
Kate Gosselin is reportedly getting increasingly more desperate to remain a reality TV star despite little interest from networks.
Kate Gosselin has been fired from her blogging gig with CouponCabin because of an "authenticity" issue, according to the coupon website.
Jon Gosselin has publicly apologized to ex-wife Kate Gosselin for the way he behaved following the former couple's 2009 split.
Kate Gosselin apparently had dinner for one on Valentine's Day.
Kate Gosselin planned to "kill it" in a marathon event on the Las Vegas Strip, and according to the former Kate Plus 8 star, she succeeded.
Kate Gosselin is denying several recent reports claiming she has had a facelift.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson, Chris Soules and Witney Carson
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants
- Former 'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels to star in new 'Just Jillian' docu-reality series on E!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Kym Johnson on kiss with Robert Herjavec: It took me by surprise!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: I'm not the type of artist that puts myself in a box
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon talk (Part 1)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce' clips released, show Kendall and Kris Jenner bawling
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart