Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin has been fired from her blogging gig with CouponCabin because of an "authenticity" issue, according to the coupon website.
Jon Gosselin has publicly apologized to ex-wife Kate Gosselin for the way he behaved following the former couple's 2009 split.
Kate Gosselin apparently had dinner for one on Valentine's Day.
Kate Gosselin planned to "kill it" in a marathon event on the Las Vegas Strip, and according to the former Kate Plus 8 star, she succeeded.
Kate Gosselin is denying several recent reports claiming she has had a facelift.
U.S. reality TV personality Kate Gosselin has signed on to offer money-saving advice on CouponCabin.com, the Web site said Wednesday.
Kate Gosselin is reportedly displeased with the lack of interest TV producers have shown in offering her a new reality series following TLC's cancellation of Kate Plus 8.
Kate Gosselin is firing back at ex-husband Jon Gosselin for saying he's "very relieved" her reality show Kate Plus 8 has been canceled and hoping she'll find a "normal job" by insisting a normal life would result in a "mediocre" life for their children.
Jon Gosselin is unsympathetic to ex-wife Kate Gosselin's uneasiness about the future following TLC's recent decision to cancel her Kate Plus 8 reality series.
Kate Gosselin is feeling very uneasy about a future without Kate Plus 8.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case