Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin apparently pities her ex-husband Jon Gosselin, and in a way, feels that's evidence she still loves him in some way.
Jon Gosselin has made it very clear he wants to live a normal life away from cameras, and he's not messing around.
Jon Gosselin allegedly threatened a female photographer with a gun after she followed him onto his private property in Pennsylvania.
Jon Gosselin has revealed he's done paying child support for his eight children.
Jon Gosselin has confirmed he is working as a waiter at a restaurant in his home state of Pennsylvania.
Kate Gosselin is suing ex-husband Jon Gosselin for helping a writer publish a tell-all book titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.
Kate Gosselin admits she made a lot of mistakes in her past but feels she's become an entirely new person in recent years post-reality TV.
Jon Gosselin apparently isn't much of a trendsetter, if anything, his decision to wear a certain brand in public was a huge setback for the designer's line.
Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.
Kate Gosselin is reportedly getting increasingly more desperate to remain a reality TV star despite little interest from networks.
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court