Joe Millionaire News
"Linda and the Beasts," our official summary of the fourth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a couple of days after announcing that it was cancelling The Next Joe Millionaire's Tuesday night broadcasts and just planning on broadcasting the remaining episodes of the ten-episode series in its Mondays at 8PM ET timeslot, FOX has done an about face and is once again planning on airing two episodes of the program a week. Only now, both episodes will be on Monday evenings.
Give Fox credit; they moved quickly to cut their losses. Beginning tonight, November 3, Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire will air exclusively on Monday nights, ending its disappointing Tuesday run after only one week.
Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire opened with a thud in the ratings. Did the numbers improve once baseball ended and Fox added a second weekly episode? Unfortunately for Fox, no.
"Saying Grace Under Fire," our official summary of the third episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by StarryLuna, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'The Fairy Tale of Joe Millionaire - Chapter 2," our official summary of the second episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by greeneyes, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"I Wanna Be A Cowgirl," our official summary of the premiere episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by cqvenus, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
It appears that just as with Temptation Island 2, a second trip back to the Joe Millionaire well might have been one trip too many for both FOX and the Rocket Science production company that produced both series. According to the initial overnight ratings, the premiere of the network's much-hyped The Next Joe Millionaire series struggled mightily, drawing only a 5.2/ 7 rating/share and fewer than seven million viewers.
FOX has released the names and photos of the fourteen women that will be appearing in their The Next Joe Millionaire series, the "international sequel" to last winter's hit Joe Millionaire series.
Well, it took them a couple of days, but FOX has confirmed that as we reported earlier this week, David Smith, 24, a rodeo cowboy from Texas who currently "earns only $11,000 a year," is the network's next Joe Millionaire.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals the first 8 pro dancers to star on Season 23
- Caila Quinn: I did tell Ashley Iaconetti I wouldn't go on 'Bachelor in Paradise,' but I changed my mind and didn't think I needed her approval
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Vinny Ventiera, Izzy Goodkind, Nick Viall, Katie Lowes and Adam Shapiro
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald announce they are having another baby
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried reveal sex of first child
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: I understand Josh Murray's view, but Nick Viall and Evan Bass have a right to protect Amanda Stanton
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Ruby Castro, determines Top 5 finalists
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' loses Sarah Herron as Brett Melnick, Carl King and Ryan Beckett arrive, Izzy Goodkind falls for Brett
- Vinny Ventiera, 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day