HOME > Jingles > Jingles News
CBS has announced the host and judges for Jingles, with former American Idol second-season finalist Kimberly Caldwell helming the new Mark Burnett-created reality series and Gene Simmons leading the advisory panel that will critique contestants who concoct commercial ditties for real products.
Jingles' debut has reportedly been delayed due to its own lack of jingle time.
CBS has announced Jingles, a new Mark Burnett-created reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products, will premiere Sunday, July 27 at 9PM ET/PT.
Mark Burnett apparently plans to pitch his new advertiser-friendly reality show to viewers this summer.
Mark Burnett has reportedly combined elements of The Apprentice and Rock Star to create Jingles, a new CBS reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition