HOME > Jingles > Jingles News
CBS has announced the host and judges for Jingles, with former American Idol second-season finalist Kimberly Caldwell helming the new Mark Burnett-created reality series and Gene Simmons leading the advisory panel that will critique contestants who concoct commercial ditties for real products.
Jingles' debut has reportedly been delayed due to its own lack of jingle time.
CBS has announced Jingles, a new Mark Burnett-created reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products, will premiere Sunday, July 27 at 9PM ET/PT.
Mark Burnett apparently plans to pitch his new advertiser-friendly reality show to viewers this summer.
Mark Burnett has reportedly combined elements of The Apprentice and Rock Star to create Jingles, a new CBS reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products.
- Yolanda Foster's illness dismissed by David Foster's daughters Sara Foster and Erin Foster -- "You're not dying"
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JoJo Fletcher questioning Jordan Rodgers' motives will be a recurring theme
- Chad Johnson reportedly says "a really awful word" to bachelorette during his 'Bachelor in Paradise' stay
- 'Big Brother's new "Battle Back" competition twist to air as Friday-night special at end of July
- Corey Brooks -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Jessica Simpson celebrates son Ace's 3rd birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' to feature Josh Murray love match with one of Ben Higgins' bachelorettes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Jozea Flores evicted as Julie Chen explains new "Battle Back" competition
- 'Married at First Sight' to premiere Season 4 on FYI in July, feature two new experts