HOME > Jingles > Jingles News
CBS has announced the host and judges for Jingles, with former American Idol second-season finalist Kimberly Caldwell helming the new Mark Burnett-created reality series and Gene Simmons leading the advisory panel that will critique contestants who concoct commercial ditties for real products.
Jingles' debut has reportedly been delayed due to its own lack of jingle time.
CBS has announced Jingles, a new Mark Burnett-created reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products, will premiere Sunday, July 27 at 9PM ET/PT.
Mark Burnett apparently plans to pitch his new advertiser-friendly reality show to viewers this summer.
Mark Burnett has reportedly combined elements of The Apprentice and Rock Star to create Jingles, a new CBS reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)