HOME > Jingles > Jingles News
CBS has announced the host and judges for Jingles, with former American Idol second-season finalist Kimberly Caldwell helming the new Mark Burnett-created reality series and Gene Simmons leading the advisory panel that will critique contestants who concoct commercial ditties for real products.
Jingles' debut has reportedly been delayed due to its own lack of jingle time.
CBS has announced Jingles, a new Mark Burnett-created reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products, will premiere Sunday, July 27 at 9PM ET/PT.
Mark Burnett apparently plans to pitch his new advertiser-friendly reality show to viewers this summer.
Mark Burnett has reportedly combined elements of The Apprentice and Rock Star to create Jingles, a new CBS reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web