HOME > Jingles > Jingles News
CBS has announced the host and judges for Jingles, with former American Idol second-season finalist Kimberly Caldwell helming the new Mark Burnett-created reality series and Gene Simmons leading the advisory panel that will critique contestants who concoct commercial ditties for real products.
Jingles' debut has reportedly been delayed due to its own lack of jingle time.
CBS has announced Jingles, a new Mark Burnett-created reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products, will premiere Sunday, July 27 at 9PM ET/PT.
Mark Burnett apparently plans to pitch his new advertiser-friendly reality show to viewers this summer.
Mark Burnett has reportedly combined elements of The Apprentice and Rock Star to create Jingles, a new CBS reality series that will see contestants concocting commercial ditties for real products.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17