Jersey Shore News
Jersey Shore's cast members apparently participated in crazier activity than just drinking and picking up girls at bars while filming the MTV reality show's sixth season in Seaside Heights, NJ this weekend.
Deena Cortese is getting more wild just as her best friend and fellow Jersey Shore cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is settling down.
Snooki is showing off her naked body, unintentionally.
Jersey Shore's sixth season is officially underway.
Snooki will soon have a little baby gorilla of her own, apparently.
Snooki is reportedly following through on her prior pledge to not live in the Jersey Shore house while pregnant.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi insists people will be surprised when they discover how good of a mom she ends up being.
MTV has announced Snooki & JWoww, the new Jersey Shore spinoff which will star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jenni "JWoww" Farley, will premiere Thursday, June 21 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Situation has apparently addressed and overcome his serious situation.
MTV is looking to phase out "Jersey Shore" cast mates Snooki and The Situation in favor of new talent, TMZ said Sunday.
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists
- Jesse James severs finger in shop accident, posts photo on Instagram
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough sixteenth-season champions
- 'Catfish: The TV Show's second season to premiere June 25 on MTV
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver